The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the InfoView display crop selections. I have software version 32.00.02.00. I grow flax and there is no selection for it, the book shows that there should be 10 custom crops that I could change to make my own crop setting but I do not have any on my list by showing all crops etc. Has anyone seen this problem, I realize I could try to take over a corn one but would like to set it right. It's a 2006 combine. It also has an Intelliview monitor which you have to select the crop there before the InfoView will change. Thanks

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a 970 that was purchased mid harvest last year so hasn't seen peas. I have pulled the concave and extension wires in anticipation to harvest peas. Had TR98 previously that this had to be done but also could not slow rotor down enough. Your observation Lentilgrower is interesting I might try that next year. Also thanks Kirschenman for the tip on Strongfield durum as had some issues with it last year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. In my list of select crops to show there is nothing available to check off, which would then show in the "show all crops". My list of crops to check off stops at peas. Do you know if I'm missing some step in there somewhere or is it tied to my Intelliview, and blocking those crops?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.