The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hmmmmm....don't know quite what to say. Nouns like moron, stupid, cretin, idiot, imbecile just fall so far short of an adequate description.:eek:
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Fortunately, natural selection will someday solve this idiots extreme lack of common sense.

Really hope it is not a video of anyone on the forum.

And why the **** does he have to naked?!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Some years ago here a farmer got in front of the pickup to unblock it without turning off the round baler off. The ropey hay dragged him in, wrapped him up and he rotated there for about 3 hours before his wife found him. of course he died. Very sad.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Wasn't me... the equipment is too shiney and he's got a better tan! I know I've posted my share of dumbass remarks and a gazillion lame jokes in the off topics column, but somehow disrespecting heavy equipment crosses the line for me. Interesting to see the lengths some people will go to in order to get their 15 seconds of fame though.

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
Wasn't me... the equipment is too shiney and he's got a better tan! I know I've posted my share of dumbass remarks and a gazillion lame jokes in the off topics column, but somehow disrespecting heavy equipment crosses the line for me. Interesting to see the lengths some people will go to in order to get their 15 seconds of fame though.
There is the comment I was looking for.

Hey, you're a bit short of a gazillion jokes/remarks, keep it up!:)

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
I hope some kid doesn't see this video and think it's OK (or even funny) to jump out of a moving tractor or into a baler.......

·
Registered
683 Posts
Wouldn't that kill you? We pack our bales pretty tight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts