The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
do you need the complete cylinder, or just the individual spikes?

I assume AGCO is wanting more than you want to pay, and you are looking for aftermarket sources?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a set here in Oz earlier this year. They were about $3 a piece against $18 from Agco (who did not have stock in Australia anyway). They were listed as a John Deere peg but are near enough to identical to the Allis part except for the thread. They supplied the nuts with them so that was not an issue. It's early days yet but they seem to be reasonable quality.
If you are here down under I can tell you where to look, otherwise check out your own after market suppliers.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I will have to talk to Dad, but Down Under L3 brought up something I thought I have heard before, and that is that I "think" all the spikes were universal and would interchange.

you might ask at CIH and JD and see what they have to offer (search for 915 spike tooth, and 7720, etc)

Good luck!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I put some in an F2 a few years back and they were not near that high that would be over 1800 dollars to put spikes in an f2, and over 2000 to do a L combine. I may be wrong but I believe they were around $6 ea. about 7 years ago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.