The Combine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

December 4th online only

Equipment is being added for dad's estate auction to the auction page. As of the moment there is still equipment being added. Some equipment was not his. Other people put in the auction. Most is from dad's estate.

We moved the equipment into Chester, MT at Tiber Tractor. It will be easy to get to right along highway 2.

Register early, like a week early, or now. Running into problems registering just before auction is not good. It is online only. Viewing will be open at anytime at Tiber Tractor. If you are serious about buying it need a closer look than just a good walk around we do plan a preview day Dec 1st. If that doesn't work, message me or call the auctioneer and we might be able schedule something to help you out.

Have any questions feel free to message me and I will do my best to answer.

Things to note.
9770sts that is setup perfect for this area. Contour master, chopper, 2630 display with autotrac, duals, new concaves 2 years ago. It was cutting excellent this year. I have a drone video or 2 from this year I will try to put together and link here.

9600 is in great condition, ag leader yield and moisture monitor with mapping. Touch screen display. Was running the 930D header with cross auger. It cut under 100 acres of peas in its life. They were all standing rather well. Drone video of it cutting this year also. We got it out for 2 days just to make sure everything was working good.

Flexicoil 5000HD with 4350 cart, under 30,000 acres on it. In excellent condition. 52ft 10" spacing, double shoot.

2 Deere 7810 tractors, 1 with loader

1984 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 camper special diesel pickup with under 84,000 original miles. Stored in a heated garage. Pictures are before we cleaned it up at all. Very good condition square body.

379 peterbuilt with C-15 in excellent condition, good tires

1976 peterbuilt cab over with 855 cummins. Transmission was rebuilt at glacier motor and new clutch installed this year. On first load after rebuilding transmission something in the diff went out and is in the shop being repaired now at Tiber Tractor. It only went about 300 yards after loading when diff problem occurred.

2 Frontier grain trailers, 1 with pintle hitch for pup.

Rupp 440 nitro snowmobile for the collectors out there. It ran great the last time I had it out. That has been maybe 20 years ago. Stored in a shed.

The list goes on..... Go check it out. Flyer is also in Traders Dispatch.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Equipment looks nice. Hope the internet coverage is good enough. I’m from Canada and search internet for equipment and older vehicles relentlessly (its a hobby I guess when not busy). This auction never came up on any my searches for what I’m looking for which is a clean square body K20 or 30, or the individual pieces. If I googled a 7810 John Deere for sale Richie bros and some other auction outfits and dealers would be on first page with tractors for sale. I dont see this auction or equipment. Those two 7810 have relatively low hours should bring really good money. The 85 Chev is really desirable at the moment and I’ll be watching. It’s listed as a C20. It a 4wd K20. Should get that ad fixed so car guys may see it on internet searches. They’ll likely pay more than farmer going to use it for a beater.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It’s a 6.2 not a 6.5 unless you did an engine swap which doesn’t make any sense. Diesel less desirable in the square body but guys like myself looking one un molested and no rust it’s desirable. Is there any rust issues with it? Cab, doors and floorboards biggest concern.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s a 6.2 not a 6.5 unless you did an engine swap which doesn’t make any sense. Diesel less desirable in the square body but guys like myself looking one un molested and no rust it’s desirable. Is there any rust issues with it? Cab, doors and floorboards biggest concern.
It is a 6.2L and it is a K20. It is all original for the most part. Not original batteries or tires or filters. I can not find any rust on it. The doors still open and close like new. Zero mice in the cab after all those years in the garage. I seem to remember a rear diff seal being replaced when it was new. Under warranty. I was about 8 years old then. I will have to look over the stuff again. I have found a few mistakes. I think he was rushing a bit to get things listed. Still has a bunch to list.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That Rupp is a classic. Looks straight just dusty. How many miles on it roughly
I will have to look. Hope I remember to do that for you. The speedo has always worked to the best of my knowledge. There will be some more photos of most things added next week. Just trying to get it all uploaded at the moment. He talked about today but really wanted to get one day of elk hunting in this year :)

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a short cliphere. A 5 minute video of most the equipment from today is coming soon

Getting things all gathered and took a bunch of pictures and videos today. Brought my drone for a short video of the lots we have the equipment on. The traffic of viewers was steady today as we were working. Dealers would love 1/4 the attention this auction is getting. Should be a good one. Call emails and texts have been steady for me and the auctioneer. We had one guy from 13 hours away very interested in the 9770sts after running a newer S sereies he was leaving Deere until he found this combine. What will it sell for??

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 5:40 video of the lots with my drone from today. 11-18-20 for the quick view of most everything. We have a trailer full of small items to bring, and the trailer, and 2 semis that are have things done to them, and maybe a few other things missing. Not everything in the video is for sale. We are using the Tiber Tractor lot and Frontline Ag (John Deere dealership) lot. They sell stuff and have service departments also.

The Henningsens for the background music "Why I farm"

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Nice song. Estate auctions are a sad time for family. The things that someone worked for and with, are hard to part with for some people. I am one of those people. Not a piece of machinery that doesn't bring back memories of my dad.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Nice clean straight equipment like that is a reflection of the people that owned and used it. It should bring good value on an auction sale. Best of luck on your Dad's sale.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you. Dad kept good care of it all. Most all was in a shed if not in use. He always had tractors plugged in the night before he had to use them in the winter.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think it will be a good sale. Around here we had nice yield and crop prices are trending up. From what I hear that is true out west in MT too. Land and equipment is trending up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts