The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around some of the 1/64 toy site and found daltons farm toys. Has anyone here ever ordered anyting from him? Is he a trustworthy? I would guess he probably is, but with my luck I would end up paying for my stuff with a credit card and get charged for stuff I never bought (it has happened to me before sadly)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You mean Jason Dalton I guess. I've heard of other people having issues, but I've ordered from him before and he was very prompt sending my stuff.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i've been tempting to buy stuff from him myself but i never will due to complaints i've seen about him not sending stuff etc

i've been told Outback Parts in Spokane Washington aren't good ppeople to deal with either

·
Registered
3 Posts
no vankleys has sent my friends numerous items with tons...and i mean tons!!! of hot glue on it. like a grain truck w/box on it...the box is ertl with hot glue smothered all over it. I do not recommend vankleys...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've bought several toys from vankley's an never had a problem or stuff glued together. It has been a few years since i bought custom stuff from them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't buy from Dalton's. I've heard numerous people say he's not trust worthy and have even been burnt by him once myself. VanKey's are good people though. I've bought stuff from them before and will continue to do so down the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do not recommend DALTON . I ordered a Gleaner Crop Savings Guide from him and he didn't send me one and he was a jerk each time I called him. Just inside the time frame to submit a dispute with Visa I reported him and they reversed the transaction. It wasn't a lot of money but the guy's attitude really sucked and ticked me off.
He is an $&&^$#$# IMHO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try Red Wagon Antiques. I have bought from them for years with excellent results. They are expensive but the models I have bought are well worth it. They do specialize in hard to find toys explaining the pricing. The majority of my purchases have been Gilson Riecke items.
Jim

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have purchased from Jason Dalton before and had no problems. Vankley is top of the line also. I Deal with them all the time and find it hard to believe they sent anything out with glue on it. If they did I'd bet my paycheck they would have corrected it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts