The Combine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 2 15000 bushel bins from these clowns four years ago and have been pleading with them to get the bin sweeps working, I have phoned countless times requesting that they get my sweeps to work, I have tried every thing, they will not work.Today called in again to ask if there is a chance they might get the parts sent out to get them working and got yelled at like its my fault there sweeps have never worked. I'll never buy another thing from these guys. Promised the world get nothing done......JOKE. You know who you are.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome to CF. Kinda grouchy for a 1st post tho!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Sounds like you've had the darmani experience. We have some and will never get any ever again. Everyone that asks how I like them I say don't buy them and don't get sucked into the cheaper cost. Spend more on something else.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Order up another bin and tell them you need to get your repairs done before you will go ahead on the new one. Might be the only way to get their attention

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think there are a lot of businesses out there that do not run their business properly. We're having issues with getting bins built that the boss bought thru CPS, who are excellent to work with. The issues we've had have come from the hopper manufacturer with their month delay in delivery. Now we have the 24' diameter hoppers but now we are waiting on the bin crew that CPS hired. They might still be bitter because when they showed up (2 days earlier than scheduled for some reason at beginning of aug), the hoppers weren't here. Now the hoppers are finally here but the bin crew is at another site. What gets me is the bin crew said, yup they should be here Monday (yesterday) is what they told CPS last Thursday. Now they text saying hopefully beginning next week.

Seriously, where are people's integrity. Have the balls to communicate honestly. If you can't do something or you're going to be late them say so. Otherwise you lose my respect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We bought 4 7800 bushel gobel bins on hoppers through bins direct, there service was excellent, delivered and setup up on time. All good here..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Glad to hear this as I thought I was the only one. When I wanted to upgrade all the old bins to hoppers, I called them. They wouldn't give me the time of day for any questions. So I bought all Goebel about 8 years ago and have had good luck. Glad darmani gave me the run around now that I hear this. Good luck with your service.... I can appreciate!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
From day one I have never heard anything good about Darmani. Yet new ones are going up all over the country. Strange.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Cant beat the price on the flat bottom bins....service whole another story

·
Registered
600 Posts
A bit unrelated but here in Australia I went to the national farm field days at Orange and on the way into the western car park, a farmer had parked his tractor with a big sign that read something like this is a piece of crap and I don't get any service from the dealer .
The dealer he mention had a exhibit stand at the field days so I bet he got a lot of strange questions and I bet the message got through .
Gather some more unhappy costumers and park them in a field near a busy highway or each side of the dealer you got them from with billboards , they will soon start ringing you to fix them and if they don't at least you might save someone else .

·
Registered
982 Posts
Just out of curiosity what is wrong with the sweep? They seem pretty simple in operation electric motor turns flighting so im just wondering where the problem could be that would take so long to remedy?

·
Registered
181 Posts
You got it. Cheap is it. We don't mind ours. Aeration lift has itd issues but the bin holds grain. All that matters in my view. Do not expect service or support. You can't find a large diameter bin even close in price due to Darmani steel floor and ability to centre unload with your own auger due to their aeration system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts