The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Good to know I'm not crazy! I wonder if these problems are specific to our user accounts on the combine forum, or if there's some other more global issue. Hopefully ops can figure it out.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm getting the Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums type message also.

Two days ago I couldn't load TCF at all, was hoping that the powers that be were fixing the problem but not so.
I use the desktop only and am missing the photo's

·
Premium Member
8,181 Posts
I am getting the Forbidden message for every picture posted lately on here, even the ones I load. Obviously some people can see them but some can't. Little bit ago I attached a picture and inserted it into a post and it viewed fine on preview, but once I posted it I could not see it as it gave me the forbidden message. I am on PC/Chrome and it is up to date.

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Picture trouble
Balky to show typing
Balky to C and P or select line
Posting pictures a rigamarole
ETC ETC...

Anyone else think if you owned this forum and it was a combine you’d sell it to someone you don’t like?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Having the same problem here too, have been unable to view any pictures or links for days! Thought it must have been me.

I like your thinking Don!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I see only 19 threads in the last 24 hours, lowest I’ve seen since the password fiasco, if there is any concerted effort to kill this forum it’s working.
Guessing some of it has to do with on going field work, but you are right every time they fix something that is not broken here it takes forever for it to get rectified. At least this is not as ridiculous as that goat screw password debacle but more of a major annoyance, hope it gets fixed soon, I like pics/attachments.

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Sorry. Thought it was. Apparently a security feature was turned on that locks them down to those not at my office IP. I can't turn that off, so I'll need to get in touch with a tech.

Kevin

21 - 40 of 47 Posts