The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here use JD's RTK-based iGrade product on a scraper for land leveling purposes? Interested to know likes / dislikes, and exactly what equipment is needed to make it work. Any aftermarket programs needed for the mapping and cut sheets, etc.? Have another system you use instead? Would like to discuss such things with you, either PM or over the phone. Thanx in advance...

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Hi mate.
I have had Igrade on my bucket/scraper for a few years now and I love it. We run it in conjunction with another program from pct ag called terracutta. Terracutta is used primarily for mapping, multi fit, best fit and if we have a prescription for a job. Igrade by its self is great but terracutta does match the functionality of Trimble systems. Pct are in partnerships with JD and I believe are doing a lot of business in the USA. PCT – Precision Cropping Technologies Pty Ltd | Data editing and cleaning Data calibrating and processing, Data analysis and interpretation to check them out. Good luck if you need anything other info pm me.
Gavin

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is a guy on this forum that goes by the name draww8. He can shed some light on the system he has. We're looking into Trimble water management technology matched with optisurface but have not bought it yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.