The Combine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Re: DEERE ON IL 57 WHAT WAS IT???

Probably seen a 9570sts, they are boxy, since the width of the sep. is the same as a 6620, it tends to leave alot of room between the gullwing doors and sep. sidesheets.

·
Registered
173 Posts

It sure sits up off the axles like our 9510 sidehill does. I don't see the hydraulic cylinders though. Some other mechanism of leveling? To my eyes it says hillmaster and the machine looks like a sidehill from the height perspective.

John

·
Registered
177 Posts

If it is anything like the S690i the final drives actually rotate like a cam to raise and lower each side. Can't remember if it goes 15 or 22 degrees though??? Interesting looking setup.
Chad

·
Registered
22 Posts

hi

im from the UK these combines are very popular, as bighammer says it is a hillmaster combine and the final drives rotate to lift or lower the combine, it compensates for 15% slope and then the feeder house will go for 7% giving a total 22% slope and the combine will still be level.

matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.