The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have JD SF3000 used as base station and approximately 10 rover running under this reference station.
We are working with Radio 869 mhz (JD region 2 west europe)
We now have the opportunity to switch to mrtk (cellular modem) but we can only connect to ntripcaster (RTCM signal)

The purpose should be to stay with my own base station and to make my own server.

I idealy would like to send JD rtk signal trough IP.

I can do it using one 869 mhz radio as bridge

RTK station with 869mhz radio (Deere rtk signal) --> UHF radio to catch the signal --> computer --> network --> cellular modem --> UHF radio as sender --> rover with 869 mhz radio

But this system doesn't satisfey me because i need one radio more for each receiver

I would like to work in this way:
RTK station --> network --> cellular modem connected to SF3000 mobile
This is the normal way

I have found many solutions for this, but i don't know how to make it working

- Working with my current base station but the mobile receiver should be able to receive JD RTK signal but i don't find any possibility to make this.
- Sending RTCM correction signal with my current JD SF3000 receiver
- To buy another GNSS receiver RTCM compatible
- To use my current receiver for GNSS signal (raw data) and send GNSS signal to a computer running RTKLIB (perhaps more technical)

Without radio connected to the receiver, the receiver doesn't send any signal on com port

I would really appreciate your help

Regards
Olivier

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thats greek to me. But I thought outback had a good deal at brandon ag days. Trade in a dead trimble and get free rtk unlock on new display. Then pay 10 000 for your own base station that goes 20 miles if high enough. No subscription. If you could share with a few farmers makes it cheap.

I asked about them running my jd valve and the answer is no so it would cost me about 10 000 for their valve and small display. Or about 13 000 for the larger display. So I'll likely have to cough up the 11 500 for the jd 2630.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Hello,

I have JD SF3000 used as base station and approximately 10 rover running under this reference station.
We are working with Radio 869 mhz (JD region 2 west europe)
We now have the opportunity to switch to mrtk (cellular modem) but we can only connect to ntripcaster (RTCM signal)

The purpose should be to stay with my own base station and to make my own server.

I idealy would like to send JD rtk signal trough IP.

I can do it using one 869 mhz radio as bridge

RTK station with 869mhz radio (Deere rtk signal) --> UHF radio to catch the signal --> computer --> network --> cellular modem --> UHF radio as sender --> rover with 869 mhz radio

But this system doesn't satisfey me because i need one radio more for each receiver

I would like to work in this way:
RTK station --> network --> cellular modem connected to SF3000 mobile
This is the normal way

I have found many solutions for this, but i don't know how to make it working

- Working with my current base station but the mobile receiver should be able to receive JD RTK signal but i don't find any possibility to make this.
- Sending RTCM correction signal with my current JD SF3000 receiver
- To buy another GNSS receiver RTCM compatible
- To use my current receiver for GNSS signal (raw data) and send GNSS signal to a computer running RTKLIB (perhaps more technical)

Without radio connected to the receiver, the receiver doesn't send any signal on com port

I would really appreciate your help

Regards
Olivier

Not going to be much help but that's how I had my Trimble setup on CMR ....Base station - network ........ network - internet modem - rover.

However we just found it better using Radio corrections and reciever's in all the rover's and not depending on any other service and having to deal with their issues.
We have cellular weak spots as well then you have to subscribe to data on ever rover as well, just a huge PITA.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi you can set your own Rtk base station up using reichardt RTK clue and then sending correction via ip
You can use your existing Rtk unlock but will need to add a Rtk access code to allow MRTK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.