The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having problem with depth sensors in tanks on CIH 3430 air tank would like to disable completely as have cameras installed. Found connection point in monitor under what's connected but can,t seem to navigate to disable or cut off sensors and loop wiring. Any help apprectiated

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
Having problem with depth sensors in tanks on CIH 3430 air tank would like to disable completely as have cameras installed. Found connection point in monitor under what's connected but can,t seem to navigate to disable or cut off sensors and loop wiring. Any help apprectiated
There is no audio alarm involved with them, they really bug you that bad?:eek:;)
There should be a way to do that or you could perhaps program in some bogus depth reading such that it will just read the same thing all the time.
Still...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have wiring problem somewhere keep getting fault alarms and do not want fix as not using them cameras mounted in there place sensors tied to ladder low in tank

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
Have wiring problem somewhere keep getting fault alarms and do not want fix as not using them cameras mounted in there place sensors tied to ladder low in tank
Ah, that's different.:(
Sorry.
Do you mean false alarms from depth sensor or the optical bottom tank sensor?:confused:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Cut white wire out of the three wires going to depth sensor. Could probably cut all three wires( black,red,white). But cutting the white works. Dont need them with cameras.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just unplug it at the bottom of the ladder, the ultrasonic sensor is likely the issue, mine would say communication error and give erratic readings. I just replaced mine to the tune of $400+, fixed the problem. Have cameras as well but there is no dimension with the cameras. I like the sensors myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts