The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had some dramas this harvest, anyway now we are seeing intermittent rail sensor errors come up on the display, sometime pressing on OK or disable clears the message off and we proceed along normally, but today we have had a heap of downtime with the engine derating to 1500 rpm.
We changed fuel filters that improved the performance somewhat the machine wanted to have a go, but we had the rail messages come up twice but able to continue. On our last lap i gave it a good push harvesting 2.5 t/ha wheat at 12kmh, engine load got to 100% than the bells chimed and the message flashed up and down the revs dropped to 1500 had to limp back to other end of field.
Has anyone had these issues and found a fix?
When i could get onto my dealer he seemed to think it is sensors causing issues.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Make sure to clean inline fuel screen below the fuel filters. The has been a couple times where the master ball check relief valve in end of fuel rail manifold has got a sliver of somthing in it. This will allow fuel to leak off causing lower pressure than expected. Other wise you may need to get dealer involved with laptop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.