The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard these tractor were in a class by themselves when it comes to pulling power. I know where there's an Agco Allis 9190 with axle duals that is in great condition. i was told the engines are good but are very pricey to rebuild and we don't really have a agco dealer around. What's the pro's and con's of the 9190.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a 9190 and a 9150,these are the old white tractors with duetz engines.I pull a 32' airdrill with nh3 wagon with the 9190.transmission is a bit crude,but with three speed power shift it serves my purpose just fine.These tractors have a dry clutch,but that has not been a problem,10,000 hrs out of the original clutch on 9150,tillage,forage-harvester,disc-bine,round-baler,etc.Air-cooled engines have been relatively trouble free,they are harder to work on and many mechanics don t want to work on them. We fortunately have a pretty good agco dealer nearby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.