The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about these like who made there baler or if they made there own? Also would like to know if parts are hard to come by.

·
Registered
168 Posts
They're a deutz fahr machine, parts are reasonably difficult to get other then general wear items. Depending on the model they used a new Holland knotter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't really help you there as I'm in Aus and they are virtually non existent out here, I'd assume probably 1/2 of what an equivalent age and condition NH baler.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There’s one for sale about 45 miles from me that looks good. It would only be baling straw 50-75 acres a year. He’s wanting $1500

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jump on it very reliable baler would make at least 2thousand euros over this side
Wouldnt worry about parts readily available in europe and can be delivered in days.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I bought the baler over the weekend. I will post some pictures of it later this week. I had set it up to see it bale before I would decide on buying it. Had to wait on the west to cooperate for the guy. I watched him bale for over an hour with it never missed a bale. I didn’t realize you could get hydraulic swing for transport and field position and it also has hydraulic lift for pickup reel.

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts
Those might actually be built by Claas, perhaps something to look into. The round balers being sold by DA were Claas Rollants simply painted darker green and with DA decals, otherwise identical. If yours is a Claas, might open up different options for availability of parts depending on what dealer is close by.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts