The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make a quick post for those out there who are not aware. We at Young’s Agri-Service Lloydminster are the new Deutz Fahr Dealer in Western Canada and invite all you forum members to give us a try with your next tractor purchase. From 60 Hp to 340hp FWA, we have got models and pricing to fit the bill. ??

Look forward to earning your business.

Cheers,

Young’s Agri-Service
Lloydminster, Alberta
780-872-5800
www.youngsagservice.ca

Deutz Fahr, Bale King, Bridgeview mfg., Leon’s mfg., and growing

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good to know. Dad and grandpa took on Deutz Allis and Gleaner around late 80’s when Massey was in turmoil and new holland got versatile eventually. Did well with the tractors (7110-7190 mostly) but about went broke trying to keep the gleaners running so they said, eventually gave both up and it seams Deutz seamed to fall off the earth after that era.
Hope they make a resurgence. Competition is a good thing.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Can I put a heater (espar/proheat) on them and start at -20/-30?

I have a Deutz 9190. Used to have 2. I don't use them in the winter but I did build a Webasto/Espar heater to heat the intake on these tractors so I can bring them in for winter service.

The idea didn't work as well as I would have liked. I think the best option is going to be an intake heater that can be plugged in as well as an oil heater of some form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts