The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys
I've done a bit of search on the forum and there doesn't seem to be a huge amount on Direct Injection.
Anyway I've bought a new RG1300 ( I know I should of bought a red, green, blue, purple one instead!:) ) But I'm thinking of putting the Raven direct injection on it.
So I'm wondering what people thoughts are on Ravens DI?
- How well it's works?
- How easy it is to use?
- How much it costs?
- How long have you had Ravens DI? Any problems?
- How many tanks/ pumps to put on it or can you put on it?
- How people use DI? Different ways and uses for it?
- Problems with using DI?
- Advantages of DI?
- Right ways wrong ways to plumb up DI?
- Washing/ Cleaning out of DI?
- Loading of DI tanks etc?

Anyway I'm not just chasing information on Ravens DI but also everyone's thought and ideas on DI in general.
Cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Di is great , easy to use clean and fix, Goldacres have a guy in there factory that rebuilds them, but not much goes that you can't fix your self, we have put ct,lve,amine700,zinc,trif just hard to clean out trif went back to crystals on me,Midas , summer spraying is the best at night when all you have to put in is water, good when you get out there and you see more or less weeds you can adjust on the go, bad points when pumping slow to pump chemicals.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm sure Croplands offers DI as an option on the Rogator's. I think it has its place and is easy enough to use. Simple to switch between chemcials and rates, no paddocks seem to need the same rates of chem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts