The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some disrupters from a guy the other day only 7 of them and i was wondering in what patter do you place them on the grates we will be putting them on a 1460

·
Registered
79 Posts
By the way have the scallop bars without the disrupters in place made any improvement compaired to standard bars? I think of less rumble more separation. I've thourght of fitting it to a standard rotor in damp wheat but I think it might be to aggresive?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya ive seen the website before ive tried to email him i guess ill just have to call him sometime. to tell the truth we have only had the scallop bars on this combine never the straight ones in wheat i dont know it doesnt seem to agressive i just wanted to try the disrupters to attempt to cut up a little more of these green stemed beans

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fair enough!
There is this picture on his page, that sort of give you the mounting pattern for the disrupters.

My idea was with the standardrotor to (cheapest possible) elliminate the rumble without too much damage to the wheat/barley straw for baling, if ya know what I mean..

Ideally I should have a afx- or Bison rotor..... Not really cheap.
Ive thought of modifying the standard to a special/euro rotor too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
“Do not use an air wrench”(torque 55 ft #s)
You must use the scallop bar on all standard rotors!!!
You must use rice spike bars on all specialty & AFX rotors!!!
You must remove all straight bars on all specialty and AFX rotors and replace them with rice spike bars!!
Direction for installation. (Questions-CM Welding Inc. 765-258-4024-765-891-1722 Cell
First remove your key-stock grates from your machine and place them on the floor on the right side of the combine. Number them #1 Front grate #2 middle grate, & #3 rear grate.
Draw an imaginary line from the left front (of #1 front grate) to right rear of #3 rear grate), and place 6 disrupter lugs, 2 in each grate on that imaginary line. Then make another imaginary line 12 inches or to the middle of machine on the same diagonal as the 6 lugs you have installed, and place the remaining lugs on that line with 2 in the front grate and 1 in the middle. You now have 4 lugs in the front grate, 3 in the middle, and 2 in the rear. Your all ready to go>>Same Directions for 40-60-66-80-88 Case-IH Combines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts