The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I discovered this youtube channel interviewing homeless people. It makes me sad each time, makes me realize how selfish actually we all are and how backward the countries that claims being developed.

·
Registered
463 Posts
If every one of you people that hold up signs and stands in traffic took in a homeless person there would be no homeless people so do it or stfu you hypocrite. We provide cheap food for your dumb sorry ass so go peddle this crap somewhere else.

·
Registered
463 Posts
You communists are driven by envy and greed. You envy what others have and use politics in an attempt to acquire it for yourself without putting in any effort or taking any risk. Your bull about "helping others" is the most transparent crap out there. You people are espousing these views and beliefs for personal gain and nothing more.

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You communists are driven by envy and greed. You envy what others have and use politics in an attempt to acquire it for yourself without putting in any effort or taking any risk. Your bull about "helping others" is the most transparent crap out there. You people are espousing these views and beliefs for personal gain and nothing more.
You are living on lands you stole from native people. Just a reminder. (from your perspective)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That is a load of bullshit Chagit. I paid and am still paying for the land I own. Indians have nothing to do with this and every time I hear anyone pay homage to what ever treaty land we are supposedly on I see red. Fucking bullshit plain and simple. The indians can't even look after what is given to them, let alone look after land. There never was stolen land. Plain and simple.

Reactions: Oat King

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a load of bullshit Chagit. I paid and am still paying for the land I own. Indians have nothing to do with this and every time I hear anyone pay homage to what ever treaty land we are supposedly on I see red. Fucking bullshit plain and simple. The indians can't even look after what is given to them, let alone look after land. There never was stolen land. Plain and simple.
America was invided by Europeans. It belongs to native people. Read some history.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You are living on lands you stole from native people. Just a reminder. (from your perspective)
Are you serious?? We annexed this land from native people!! Sound familiar?

Israeli law has been applied to Israeli settlements throughout the West Bank, leading to a system of "enclave law" and claims of "creeping annexation". ... Annexation of the West Bank would be condemned as illegal by the United Nations and would break international law.

Since the occupation of the West Bank in 1967, numerous United Nations resolutions, including 446, 452, 465, 471 and 476 affirm unambiguously that Israel's occupation is illegal, and, since Resolution 446 adopted on 22 March 1979, have confirmed that its settlements there have no legal validity and pose a serious ..

·
Registered
552 Posts
If this thread isn't some desperate attempt to stir the $hit to create "conversation" I don't know what is.

Any other proof needed this 'chagit' moron is nothing but a bot?

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you serious?? We annexed this land from native people!! Sound familiar?

Israeli law has been applied to Israeli settlements throughout the West Bank, leading to a system of "enclave law" and claims of "creeping annexation". ... Annexation of the West Bank would be condemned as illegal by the United Nations and would break international law.

Since the occupation of the West Bank in 1967, numerous United Nations resolutions, including 446, 452, 465, 471 and 476 affirm unambiguously that Israel's occupation is illegal, and, since Resolution 446 adopted on 22 March 1979, have confirmed that its settlements there have no legal validity and pose a serious ..
Israel is my land which I share only with "friendly" people.

America is not your land. You stole it from native people by force and by tricks.

I defend a friendly communal life, you defend selfishness and ownership. Then leave native people's lands. This is your ideology. You are contradicting yourself.

·
Registered
210 Posts
America was invided by Europeans. It belongs to native people. Read some history.
If us Europeans would not have come to the North america, the natives would still be chasing buffalo off of cliffs!! Name any civilization that has not taken over other peoples lands at one time or another? The natives have a better life now that they could have ever had on their own, they have more opportunities in life than the rest of us, but many don't choose to use those opportunities!

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you still haven't told us how many homeless people you have taken in.
You still didnt tell us when you will behave honest with your ideology and will leave native people's lands ? Today, tomarrow, a week later ? When ?

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If us Europeans would not have come to the North america, the natives would still be chasing buffalo off of cliffs!! Name any civilization that has not taken over other peoples lands at one time or another? The natives have a better life now that they could have ever had on their own, they have more opportunities in life than the rest of us, but many don't choose to use those opportunities!

You are lying or you are ignorant or both. You cant make excuses to stealing from others and massacring them. They can do whatever they want in their lands, none of your business.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Israel is my land which I share only with "friendly" people.

America is not your land. You stole it from native people by force and by tricks.

I defend a friendly communal life, you defend selfishness and ownership. Then leave native people's lands. This is your ideology. You are contradicting yourself.
So its "OK" for Israel "annex" the West Bank, but not Ok for Europe to annex North America? HYPOCRITE!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts