The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So its "OK" for Israel "annex" the West Bank, but not Ok for Europe to annex North America? HYPOCRITE!!
We dont annex, we get back. You didnt annex, you stole. Okay I wont keep talking to a bunch of criminals. You are criminals and you must stand trial.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Haha Howie. They can make the world a better place together. They can start by leaving this forum.

·
Registered
215 Posts
We dont annex, we get back. You didnt annex, you stole. Okay I wont keep talking to a bunch of criminals. You are criminals and you must stand trial.
Good, be quiet and go make Newfarmer a sandwich then!! You are a total hypocrite!! Name any civilization that has NOT taken, annexed, stolen, or whatever the fuk you want to call it from some other civilization?? It's gone on since the beginning of time!!
And answer Lander2's question, instead of rambling on calling us all criminals!!

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
In Canada we pay the native's treaty money for the use of the land, they get billions of dollars every year from the province they reside, Its called treaty 6. look it up before shooting your mouth off. No other race as been compensated as much as the natives in Canada. Nobody on the planet gets that kind of help. Too much is the problem.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oh yah?? If you care to read a little history, the Israelites took Canaan (Israel of today) (ruthlessly too) from the currant inhabitants of it's day too. And North American land areas were constantly being traded back and forth between Indian peoples depending who was the stronger tribe at that present moment. So which tribe (owned) NA then? The sad reality is, that lifestyle would continue if all white folk left. There's only a small percentage that try to go around making the world a better place.
This clown is only trolling.

·
Registered
463 Posts
So you have never taken in a homeless person. You have never done anything in your life, just like the rest of the commies, you are a hypocrite. If you want communism then start fighting for it in Israel, see how long they put up with your bs. You won't do that because you are a chicken keyboard warrior.

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
In Canada we pay the native's treaty money for the use of the land, they get billions of dollars every year from the province they reside, Its called treaty 6. look it up before shooting your mouth off. No other race as been compensated as much as the natives in Canada. Nobody on the planet gets that kind of help. Too much is the problem.
I am talking to you in accordance with your own ideology but still you reject your own ideology while you defending it at the same time.

So according to your sick mindset, someone can steal your home, steal your car and steal anything belong to you, can murder your family members and can continue living as if nothing has happened if pays you some money that earned using things stolen from you ? I cant believe I am talking with a criminal these things. You are horrible.

·
Registered
463 Posts
There is a reason you haven't had friends, you are a smarmy little prick that nobody likes. Your weekly get together with the other smarmy pricks that nobody likes only happens because nobody else likes any of you. Your social skills are zero and that is why what happened to you happened to you.

·
Registered
463 Posts
that is exactly what you are trying to do with your communist bs you lousy hypocrite. You are so narcissistic, woefully lacking self awareness and socially dumb that you can't see that.

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Oh yah?? If you care to read a little history, the Israelites took Canaan (Israel of today) (ruthlessly too) from the currant inhabitants of it's day too. And North American land areas were constantly being traded back and forth between Indian peoples depending who was the stronger tribe at that present moment. So which tribe (owned) NA then? The sad reality is, that lifestyle would continue if all white folk left. There's only a small percentage that try to go around making the world a better place.
This clown is only trolling.
As I said, this is none of your business, they can live the way they want on their own lands. Okay you should leave "your" lands to someone stronger than you. They can use it much more effective. Even you all should leave "your" lands and all these lands should be combined as one piece to be cultivated much more effective. Dividing lands into pieces reduces profitability. This is your mindset. They will pay you some money in return. When you leave ?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Those dark thoughts you had during the night were true, you are all of those things. All the positive messages you repeat are bullshit and deep down you know it. Your posts are nothing more than an obvious attempt to find some meaning in your empty life.

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Me: We should share and live together in peace

You: No you stupid communist, we believe in ownership.

Me: Then leave native lands that you stole.

You: We stole but we pay them some money, these idiots also were not able to use their own lands effective.

Me: Then leave your lands, I am stronger than you to culcivate it much more effective and I will also pay you.

You: You clown, you will never have friends.

Me: ???

Okay bye...

·
Registered
463 Posts
you want to share in everything everyone else has worked for but don't want to do the work or take the risk yourself is what you are saying there. Is this registering or is this beyond your tiny mental capacity. You are what happens when people believe "if you feel it then it is true" instead of using any rational thought. This is a hallmark of people of below average IQ with no capacity for abstract thought processes.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Chagit you are smart like fence post.
I TOLD YOU don't go there.
Take your objections up with the appropriate person the Queen herself.
You are living on lands you stole from native people.
The land of Canada is solely owned by Queen Elizabeth II who is also the head of state. Only 9.7% of the total land is privately owned while the rest is Crown Land. The land is administered on behalf of the Crown by various agencies or departments of the government of Canada. The Canadian Act has no provision for any Canadian to own physical land in Canada. Canadians can only own an interest in an estate. Of the land owned by the Queen, 50% is administered by the provincial government and the rest by the federal government. The Crown Land administered by the federal and provincial government can be defined as land not assigned in freehold tenure. The land in Canada is mainly used as national parks, forests, private homes, and for agriculture.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
This ain't the same chagit. Posting style is different, grammar is different and english is different. Not to metion the little flag icon is now Turkey and was Israel. You're being played.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts