The Combine Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Read Only
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This ain't the same chagit. Posting style is different, grammar is different and english is different. Not to metion the little flag icon is now Turkey and was Israel. You're being played.
Clever thief. Now remove this account.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Clever thief. Now remove this account.
What was it that you Turkeys were hauling out of Syria a while back in tanker trucks?
And why is your military across the Mediterranean Sea in Libya now that Gadafi is too dead to stop anyone? We could ask Biden, he would know because he was Secretary Clinton’s yes man Vice President then, just as he was the yes man in Ukraine. I’m sure they’re screwing the eyebolts for the strings into that old puppet in the basement as we speak.

·
Registered
614 Posts
if you consider the payments and the benefits that the indians receive and they do nothing with it. If anyone with any drive received this they could have prospered beyond their goals. Most of the people that came here were escaping death and starvation by the victors of wars and oppressive governments. They came with nothing lived on nothing and made something from nothing. Some indians have made something into nothing.But this is not all there is a large silent group who have done very well for themselves and like to live the life they chose. They are not whining and protesting that they are hard done by ,we hear about the the ones that pissed things away. A lot has to so with corrupt band management. If they are owed anything for the residental schools go to the churches they ran them

·
Registered
94 Posts
if you consider the payments and the benefits that the indians receive and they do nothing with it. If anyone with any drive received this they could have prospered beyond their goals. Most of the people that came here were escaping death and starvation by the victors of wars and oppressive governments. They came with nothing lived on nothing and made something from nothing. Some indians have made something into nothing.But this is not all there is a large silent group who have done very well for themselves and like to live the life they chose. They are not whining and protesting that they are hard done by ,we hear about the the ones that pissed things away. A lot has to so with corrupt band management. If they are owed anything for the residental schools go to the churches they ran them
Talking about people coming here with nothing and making something from that nothing, Years back I visited different times with an old mennonite grandpa (he's long gone) that had fled Russia in the 20's after he watched his family get slaughtered by getting their throats slit open. His offspring have made a success of their lives.
I also know a (middle aged by now) lady that is half native that decided she would make something of her life and she said it would be with no government money. Probably more than 25 years ago, she was already accepted into one of the top medical research universities in the USA.
What a little self discipline will do for a persons outcome.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So true white owl!! My sister worked in administration at a NE Alberta band about 20 years ago. She was in charge of handing out "paychecks" every 2 weeks to certain members of the band, while some received nothing! The only ones that were getting paid for doing nothing was members of the chiefs family...if you were not in the chiefs family, you "could die for all the chief cared" (my sisters words) She was let go after she mentioned to the higher ups of what was going on! My good friends brother was a RCMP officer stationed near that same reserve 10 years later and said nothing had changed, he really noticed how the young children were effected by the inequalities within the band!! So Chagit or 145545 or whatever the hell you are, this goes to prove that some natives, don't give a rats ass what happens to their own people!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Good, be quiet and go make Newfarmer a sandwich then!! You are a total hypocrite!! Name any civilization that has NOT taken, annexed, stolen, or whatever the fuk you want to call it from some other civilization?? It's gone on since the beginning of time!!
And answer Lander2's question, instead of rambling on calling us all criminals!!
I'm confused . How were you idiots educated or raised where you think that someone who has a different outlook on life should be kicked of a site just because they don't back down from ignorant bullies.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why are u on a site that everyone disagrees with u why don’t u go to some lefty site where u can agree? This is a farm forum most people here have similar views. Have u ever made any farm related input on this site?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why are u on a site that everyone disagrees with u why don’t u go to some lefty site where u can agree? This is a farm forum most people here have similar views. Have u ever made any farm related input on this site?
Not everyone agrees with you most have been driven off or have quit posting because of the ignorance and borderline racism of a lot of the clowns on here. And yes I should post more on the farming related topics bit this is more fun.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Not everyone agrees with you most have been driven off or have quit posting because of the ignorance and borderline racism of a lot of the clowns on here. And yes I should post more on the farming related topics bit this is more fun.
I have noticed racism is definitely a growing problem. It seems that people can now openly and blatantly judge people based entirely on their skin colour and they actually consider it to be a source of pride toward their own race to judge people of other skin colour. It appears that it is this proud and open public display of racism that is leading to further division in our societies. The racist side is claiming that based on their skin colour, they deserve different and special treatment so as to prevent skin colour based racism. The racist side no longer considers it acceptable for the people of a different colour skin to work towards equality because they feel entitled to more than equal treatment. They deserve special treatment due to their own skin colour. The racist side believes that the less successful within their own race are in no way responsible for their status in life because the hardships were caused by being judged by the colour of their skin and thus they are entitled to compensation by another segment of the population, which is determined by skin colour.

On this site, like many others, there are a few individuals who enjoy stirring others up with racist comments. It's too bad that they don't understand that the vast majority of people, of all races, understand that there are both good and bad individuals within all races and that most believe that we should be judging people based on their actions as individuals, rather than as a skin colour group.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have noticed racism is definitely a growing problem. It seems that people can now openly and blatantly judge people based entirely on their skin colour and they actually consider it to be a source of pride toward their own race to judge people of other skin colour. It appears that it is this proud and open public display of racism that is leading to further division in our societies. The racist side is claiming that based on their skin colour, they deserve different and special treatment so as to prevent skin colour based racism. The racist side no longer considers it acceptable for the people of a different colour skin to work towards equality because they feel entitled to more than equal treatment. They deserve special treatment due to their own skin colour. The racist side believes that the less successful within their own race are in no way responsible for their status in life because the hardships were caused by being judged by the colour of their skin and thus they are entitled to compensation by another segment of the population, which is determined by skin colour.

On this site, like many others, there are a few individuals who enjoy stirring others up with racist comments. It's too bad that they don't understand that the vast majority of people, of all races, understand that there are both good and bad individuals within all races and that most believe that we should be judging people based on their actions as individuals, rather than as a skin colour group.
You had me in the first half,not gonna lie.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts

I agree! Which is why I totally and utterly disagree with the BLM movement.
A career criminal with a self induced heart condition, high on drugs, that dies in a scuffle is suddenly an underdog hero because he's black and his "whitish" looking arresting officer is suddenly a racist murderer because he's white!
GTFOH!!!
All lives matter!!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
If us Europeans would not have come to the North america, the natives would still be chasing buffalo off of cliffs!! Name any civilization that has not taken over other peoples lands at one time or another? The natives have a better life now that they could have ever had on their own, they have more opportunities in life than the rest of us, but many don't choose to use those opportunities!
I still believe the natives were lucky it was the white Europeans that came here first, as bad as it might have been for them it could have been a lot worse. Do you think China or any Muslim country had come here first that they would have been given anything at all? If they had come first, they wouldn't have stopped slaughtering them until there wasn't a single one left.

·
Registered
614 Posts
It’s good to know what these extremists on both sides are thinking
If they stay hidden then it boils till it erupts
But theses are maybe ten percent of each group who suppress the ninety percent that want to live together prosper raise a family. My crew and Blackfoot friends feel more victimized now than before
A lot from their own community

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
I still believe the natives were lucky it was the white Europeans that came here first, as bad as it might have been for them it could have been a lot worse. Do you think China or any Muslim country had come here first that they would have been given anything at all? If they had come first, they wouldn't have stopped slaughtering them until there wasn't a single one left.
I have said this many times, there would not be a constitution protecting them, look at Africa, it would be the same here, tribes would be scattered and killed for resources.
Having skin in the game was one of the best ways to develop a nation that is one of the best safest places to live on the globe.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree! Which is why I totally and utterly disagree with the BLM movement.
A career criminal with a self induced heart condition, high on drugs, that dies in a scuffle is suddenly an underdog hero because he's black and his "whitish" looking arresting officer is suddenly a racist murderer because he's white!
GTFOH!!!
All lives matter!!!
Couldn't agree more, the BLM is in fact a leftist tool in which the left is using to keep the black community suppressed, all the while telling them the rest of the world is against them.
Candace Owens (google her, she's the best and black) said it best, she said only in black America, would a violent, career criminal with a drug addiction, be made into a Martyr!!

About 20 years back I had a friend who spent some time in a certain African country teaching them farm skills, using fertilizers, etc. The one man who took to his advice, had the best corn around, but his neighbors were jealous and hacked it down at nite. How do you fix such? I love my black friends but if they want to be successful, they have to get out of that canopy of self pity and drive their own life forward. Same as our natives here. Screaming racist won't cut it even if it's partially true. It's no different than when my kids used to come home from school sometimes and be mad at some kid or teacher that slighted them. You teach them how to deal with it so they can learn to rise above the problem and not lower themselves to the same level. Having said that, there is a time for a punch in the nose.... Ahhhh, my rant.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have said this many times, there would not be a constitution protecting them, look at Africa, it would be the same here, tribes would be scattered and killed for resources.
Having skin in the game was one of the best ways to develop a nation that is one of the best safest places to live on the globe.
They would be extinct just like the Hurons slaughtered by the Mohawks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Really...its a chat forum...if your feelings get hurt from reading someones opinion and then think you are in some big fight to change someones mind...perhaps you should take a hike.

Quite amusing that the dynamic duo thinks that they can be rude and opinionated then as soon as the shoe is on the other foot look out...

Fair enough that you have a different opinion but you are no wheres near intellegent or knowledgeable enough to judge anyone...give your head a shake...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I ve been tested on average at least 140 IQ several times and been tested a few months ago again as minimum 139 IQ, they say "at least" because my school dont have tests to determine higher levels. You still ve not shown any sign of intelligence over mediocre levels in your comments.
My God! You're still a baby! 😄 Once you've had some actual life experience you'll find your views change a lot! Always happens! ;)
BTW High IQ does not necessarily equate to actual intelligence, or more importantly wisdom. The ability to rationalize comes after life experience.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I ve been tested on average at least 140 IQ several times and been tested a few months ago again as minimum 139 IQ, they say "at least" because my school dont have tests to determine higher levels. You still ve not shown any sign of intelligence over mediocre levels in your comments.
You are a liar. There are three IQ tests that are accepted for administration, none of which have an upper limit to readings. There are no sanctioned IQ tests that stop at 140.

What other lies do you have to tell everyone?

41 - 60 of 95 Posts