The Combine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I ve been tested on average at least 140 IQ several times and been tested a few months ago again as minimum 139 IQ, they say "at least" because my school dont have tests to determine higher levels. You still ve not shown any sign of intelligence over mediocre levels in your comments.
LOL.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I ve been tested on average at least 140 IQ several times and been tested a few months ago again as minimum 139 IQ, they say "at least" because my school dont have tests to determine higher levels. You still ve not shown any sign of intelligence over mediocre levels in your comments.
Since you are so smart...sorry I mean intelligent, you should have known which word to use instead of “my school dont have tests” without an apostrophe!! Obviously the word should have been “my school doesn’t have tests”. Plus try “still have” instead of still ve!!

I love it when someone who is so smart realizes they are not!! Maybe you could be a Coronavirus expert, or a democrat leader!! Thanks for the insight on who you really are! Maybe you and Newfarmer could get together, I’m quite sure you are both single and miserable, might as well be miserable together!!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
LOL, Chagit, it's 2020, every participant gets a trophy ;). Bet your whole class got 135+...

Real smart people don't have to tell others they are smart, just like people who claim they are no BS, straight shooters etc.

Lessons you learn as you grow...

Reactions: lynas

·
Registered
463 Posts
So, the bus that took you to this school..... How long was it?

You have been caught in a lie, just give it up.

·
Registered
614 Posts
theft was a crime and is a crime, the information that alters it is called evidence ie type of, severity, circumstances on which it was committed.When I contracted out to a large company and HR did an orientation we told there is no such thing as common sense.
Buddy you are a prime example, there are way too many of you around and it will lead to a collapse of morality and ethics

·
Registered
215 Posts
Morality and ethics had collapsed when you stole native lands. Buddy. If you want to fix this, leave native lands and go back to Europe or whatever place you came from. You should stand trial if you insist on occupying native lands.
The Inuit people of Canada are the 3rd largest land owners in the world....so just WTF did we "steal" from them?? I'm sure you have your butt parked on someone else land that they owned and had taken from them hundreds of years ago!! GIVE IT BACK TO THEM!!
Why don't you mind your own f** business in Israel and stay out of our business please!!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
You started off so nice Chagit, then the troll monster took over your posts! :eek:
This thread is deliberately antagonistic. Are you a paid shitstirrer or do you just enjoy the attention? Are you even Israeli?
You and I both know that in an argument over moral high ground, in regards to warmongering, plunder and theft of land, the Israeli nation doesn't have a single leg to stand on! 😄

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wow. You just lost all credibility with that post. You and this thread have officially made it onto the ignore list.

·
Registered
215 Posts
WOW...just WOW!!! I was going to have a rebuttal for you but it would be useless, because you would still call us all thieves anyways!! Maybe as a Israeli you should look in the mirror and take responsibility for the Palestinian men, women and children that you Israelis have killed over the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the last 40 or 50 years!! I'm sure that is different tho!!

Maybe you could find another forum somewhere that is more suited to your ideals, this is a forum that is more for farmers helping farmers, and you have added absolutely nothing to this other than pissing off everyone who has read your posts. If that is all you are on here to do, is piss people off, then you have succeeded!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
WOW...just WOW!!! I was going to have a rebuttal for you but it would be useless, because you would still call us all thieves anyways!!
I was going to reply a few times also but Chagit is so blinded by his racism that there is no point in trying to have a discussion about this. It's virtually impossible to have an intelligent discussion with people that view everything through a racist filter. It's pointless.

·
Registered
614 Posts
stealing land really coming from an area that can't get its **** together as far as land ownership for thousands of years
you are nothing but a hypocrite

·
Registered
91 Posts
Giving food or money to homeless people is not a solution. We should give them their stolen rights. All individuals have right to benefit from all the resources/opportunities of World fairly/equally. These rights cannot be transferred or cannot be sold. Someone born before than others, someone has more money, someone more strong, someone more something else cannot claim ownership on common properties of all humanking and of other living things.

Fair is not equal.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Giving food or money to homeless people is not a solution. We should give them their stolen rights. All individuals have right to benefit from all the resources/opportunities of World fairly/equally. These rights cannot be transferred or cannot be sold. Someone born before than others, someone has more money, someone more strong, someone more something else cannot claim ownership on common properties of all humanking and of other living things.

So just what have you done to help the homeless?? Please explain in SIMPLE detail so those of us that don't have a high IQ like yourself can understand, so maybe we can do the same to help those who can't or won't help themselves! Thank you

61 - 80 of 95 Posts