The Combine Forum banner

10021 - 10040 of 10079 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

Minnesota farmers/Rural folk beware... Cosmopolitan White Virtue Signaling Marxist coming to a small town near you when the Chit Hits the Fan and they flee the Clown World They Helped Create.

I see this old skool Globalist is still Yappin the One World Utopia. What is he 150 years old now. I think he was part of the Bolshevik Revolution... Lol!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Lol Joe.. and I call all 4wd tractors under 60k lbs Dry, and less than 19 Liter Engines "Toys" on the Minute every Minute.
:p

Besides we need something to counter the Nazi Fetish of the Left. I think we know what ideology Survived after WWII and more poignantly the Cold War. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
So nonfarmer packed it in you say. Interesting that someone joins a farming board to only post anti-Trump stuff. And gets shown daily how the narrative control works.

The beer flu pandemic is being pumped up again. I wonder if there was ever a case when the 2nd wave was worse than the first. My prediction is that if it never happened before then the data will say it is happening this time. And so the push for mail in ballots. As always it not who casts the ballots - it's who counts them. At least, that is what authoritarian regimes say. But, you can also manage who casts the ballot too if you have a long history of meddling in other countries affairs. So no surprise we have a long history of voter fraud here at home. And of course that is all overlooked in the need to have "fair" elections and push mail in voting to do it.

But for some reason, any kind of voting fraud is omitted from the MSM. Unless it involves Russians. This looks like a good example:

Despite Hasen’s sanguine attitude, the problems in Paterson have received virtually no national attention so far. Salmon and Paster say they’ve had inquiries from only two national news outlets, and almost all coverage of the problems and fraud allegations in Paterson have been confined to local news outlets.

At the same time, dozens of lawsuits have been filed across the country contesting state requirements used to certify mail-in ballots. “Among the main targets are witness and signature requirements for absentee ballots -- such as signing the envelope, or getting a witness or notary to sign it, or making sure the voter's signature is legible,” notes an NPR report earlier this month.

Those lawsuits seeking to expand vote-by-mail include one brought in Nevada earlier year, which aims to do away with signature verification on mail-in ballots altogether – even though ballot signatures not matching voter records was the reason Paterson disqualified over 2,300 ballots.

And, if the election doesn't go the way the people in control want it to, then the agenda that has been in place for decades gets all screwed. That is, if there is an agenda. But at some point one has to think things sure line up as if there is a plan being followed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Ken, This 1st Comment off that Zerohedge article is priceless and possibly the quote of the Century. 😄

18 hours ago
remove
link

"I wonder if they realize that they are the bad guys?"

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
You see why NF was Demonizing Sovereign Nationalism as Racist. And all are Under its sway in Public and Private institutions because they were able to get ahold of the Money Supply with Debt Inflation. Definitely a Paid Shill or a "Glowie". No Grown Man of Virtue or who has Lived Thinks like that.

This Globalization was passed off as Progressive to the Populous and now we'll suffer if we don't Organize against it.

It is so much Mirrors the Movie "They Live" its Disturbing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I find it funny to read where the countless protests by BLM protesters who were marching shoulder to shoulder in crowds of hundreds to thousands have NOT spread the virus at all!! But democrats and the leftist MSM think that a Trump rally, or going to a voting booth will spread the virus!! This second wave the media pumps up is nothing more than propaganda to scare the masses once again before the November election. They say how the numbers of infected are skyrocketing, but fail to mention the death rate isn't following the same path! More testing of people who are younger and not going to succumb to the virus but still test positive, will have those results! Selective leftist reporting to push their agenda! The democrats only concern is to get mail in ballots at any cost...hmmm, I wonder why?? If it is safe to protest, loot, burn, kill, tear down statues and set up CHAZ or CHOP or whatever the hell it is, for weeks on end, it is definitely safe to social distance at the voting booth, even if it has to be done in two days instead of one!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Voting is only Good for these Globalist if they've just Steamrolled a 3rd World Country in the name of Liberation & Democracy and show pictures of a Distressed Woman putting a ballot in the box, Nonetheless counted by those Noble Experts of International Statecraft.

When Middle Class White Men vote in gets in the Way of their Dominionative Agendas and Grifting Schemes. This is why they put so much effort into Destroying the United States. Once upon a Time you had some Evil Wacist White Men that didn't take **** and could have more Clarity who and what the Enemy was.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
The Dems/MSM are simply playing dirty politics!
They knew the George Floyd issue was BS, but they deliberately put a bomb under BLM to get the blacks and white liberals fired up before the election. 76 % of black Americans vote Dem.
Apparently driving a divisive wedge between blacks and whites is okay if it means more votes for them???

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
They want a subservient Permanent Underclass of People. Yes Votes, but it's Multifaceted and is hitting the Historically Majority White Middle Class Christian Homogeneous Family that this International Untouchable Elite Despise.

The Flood of Immigration since 65 has been the Catalyst for this Destruction. That has Brought about the Division I don't care which way you slice it. It's been a Powerful Weapon and has had the Cover of EQUALITY AND MUH RACISM. You just don't want Them to get ahead and the fake Republican Conservatives who want Cheapo Labor Big Business since they've found a way to Undermine the Value of Labor with Fancy Psuedo Economic Drivel and the Aid of a Welfare State to Shore up the Falling Standard of Living for Immigrants and guess who gets the Fooking? White Working Class who was the Darling until the Communists found other classes to Exploit.

Which your basically dealing with is a Small Elite of Banking and their Minions of International Big Businees (We have access to Statecraft Manipulation and State Coffers when we Inflate too much) and their Revolutionary Foot Soldiers who are used to Divide and Rabel Rouse the General Homogeneous Populous. Meaning Vast sums of Money being funneled through Tax Emempt Foundations NGOs, 501Cs etc. and other Groups that siphon off to Aid in the Destruction of the Organ known as the Civilized West.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You need to expand a little more BBL in regards to wondering if they realize who the bad guys are. It's not just white middle class being targeted, it is all tax payers. And this is where one can see the MSM programming with 100% clarity. The MSM is targetting whites and promoting a whites as the problem and then there is talk of eliminating police forces, paying reparations to blacks (in Canada its natives), white privilege, capitalism is the problem, etc. What a lot of the programmed drones are not figuring out is that, when attacking something that serves everyone - you are not attacking that one segment that is portrayed as evil.

The MSM promotes the idea police forces must be broken up but doesn't ask those in the inner cities where crime is highest as to those citizens thoughts on having no police presence.

Christianity is bad and attacked routinely, but never a mention of all the immigrants (illegal or legal) of Christian background who take offense to how their religion is treated.

BLM wants to destroy people lives and promote division as if they think all blacks think the same as them.

Open borders are good and illegal immigrants are welcome but no one ask the legal immigrants who are here now having their jobs taken and wages reduced

White's must pay reparations but no mention that all people will be doing that, even those who arrived in the last 40 years. If I am responsible for something my parents and grandparents did not do, you can bet everyone else is to.

The media presents a narrative, convinces people it is true because it is on TV (therefore must be true) but makes damn sure those programmed drones do not get any information to allow them to think otherwise. It is very insiduous. I don't know if people who understand the idea of fake news realize exactly to the extent the MSM is the enemy of the people.

It is not just whites who are under attack when the white middle class is. It's everyone who follows the same principles that are under attack. The MSM hides this from those who take their programming from the TV.

It's like those hoping Trump fails. And they can shout with joy if Trump looses. Guess what else goes with that? Not just in the US, Canada too. People actually think open border would stop if Dems win the election, that reparations will stop, that talk of removing police will end, that divisional tactics will stop, that the moves to abolish personal property rights would halt? Yes, you can sure hope Trump fails. As long as you are a Marxist you will enjoy being told what to do, what to think, and how to live. If you are a true liberal, you will be in for a tough go of it. Communists /Marxists are not liberals.

Drops 4535 and 4536 are extremely important. If you follow what is happening in the media, do you see the bigger picture. Enemy of the People. And in Canada - taxpayer funded too.

How is the Russian Collusion doing anyway? If there are people being convicted of voter fraud and this is happening all over, is it the Russians? Why is the MSM silent on voter fraud after making it daily news that Russians are meddling in elections and voting integrity must be preserved at all costs. Even going so far as to stir up talk of war.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I should add that the interesting thing of Q drops is how to interpret them. It is for you to use your own understanding and provide the answers, asking the question gives a person reason to think rather than telling them the answer. However it is helpful to have some possibilities put forth to help a person decide which is likely most reasonable.

In 4535 there are three things that defines a person's value in the big picture. How they vote, so basically how they think and perceive the world around them. How much wealth can be pulled out of them. And #3 is blank. Some speculate that is because you have no more value in the system than the first 2 points.

But pay attention to #2. See if you can see a system that is constantly extracting as much wealth as possible from you. No matter how much is taken for the good of society, helping those around you, being a good citizen etc, there is always more taken. I have asked the question many times - have we reached our utopia yet? If not quite yet, are we very close, maybe just a slightly higher tax payment and we will all get that liberal/collective society with government being arbitrator of all that is good and desired.

Just a little more. We are so close. A little higher deficit. A little more taxation. We have been at it for 5 decades so should almost be there.

Understand how the system works. Ask these questions.

At some point you need to quit saying "government mismanagement of my tax wealth" is the explanation. At some point you need to consider it is all intentional. And perhaps why all those who say we are building our utopia can't tell you why we are not there yet, when we will get there, or how much more is needed.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I would add Asians to the ones being attacked vicariously.

The problem is you cannot invite the 3rd world and expect the assimilation to take hold. Since up until 1965 we were nearly 90% Indo European I say that this was an Indo European experiment in Limited Government... granted I know that has been a struggle, but Balkanizing the Nation is National Suicide at least the what has gone on since '65. We no longer have a shared identity. Sorry... But the United States history is predominantly a Indo-European history. That may pisse off the Bolsheviks but who are they to be the overlords or referees of a Nation's business. I know I know it's about Egalitarian Equality. 🙄

The quote from the article You posted at least to me was signifying that these overlords weren't aware of what they were doing is pure evil in their eyes they are doing the world good.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I watched Mark Levin show and he had a great interview with Leo Tyrell and Allen West. The entire show was great and I love watching his interviews. I think Trump will get in again. The media is always showing him behind in the polls just as they did when it came to the Brexit vote and the prior 2016 election.

Obviously they think they can bamboozle people. I believe most people aren't fooled by the MSM charades. Trump has been trying to do more for the Black people than any other President since Lincoln. LLincoln was narrowly voted in on his second term as well. Guys like Al Sharpton focus on George Floyd and forget that for every Black person that died at the hands of a White cop, there are 274 dying at the hands of another Black man. Retired Black police officer David Dorn was killed by looters in St. Louis during the same time period and is not worthy of even a mention by Al Sharpton. Pretty sad when you are focussed on a white/black issue and encouraging rather than condoning any of the violence and looting that has been taking place in the last month! Obviously its a purely Democrat political game!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
The silent majority RRH, thus the need to censor views and opinions. Without censorship the silent majority does not know they are the majority. Even sitting around with friends and family, most people will side with what is in the "news" so as not be be cast as an outsider. Even though a few minutes of independent thinking will show where they truly stand. It is important to control the narrative. Thats why totalitarian control is very focused on controlling thought. And why we seem to go from one "crisis" to another. 2020 has been a heck of a decade. The thing is, expect the next 4 months to cram another 5 years of events into it.

I get what you are saying BBL. This where we see the government and media control play in. Even people of different values and beliefs will adopt those of their new environment over time. Europeans were far from a homogeneous group historically but over time, adopted a greater degree of commonality. So we see where governments step in to prevent that these days. The divisive tactics have a design. Governments creating special interest groups everywhere, one set of laws for one group than the others, self governance here - not there, no-go zones, etc. It is all to prevent that commonality. We here constantly of governments and groups saying we are all the same - and then governments purposely intervene to promote special status and distinctions in policy and even in law (Canada does that right now).

People get along just fine no matter what beliefs and ideology. They may separate into their own groups but will adapt to their environment provide the environment is common to everyone. Unless an outside hand is always controlling things and promoting the idea of distinction and so the environment is not the same for everyone. White privilege is the current example of this at work.

In other news, remember when Iran had a bounty on US soldiers and then Obama gave Iron a few $billion? Yeah, the media outrage was different then. Putin is helping Trump but now Putin is trying to destroy Trump with the idea of a bounty. Worst partners in crime ever, they really need some high school kids involved to tell Trump and Putin how cooperation as per MSM actually works.

And we have a climate alarmist basically repenting on his promotion of the world coming to a catastrophic end. We'll, better late than never. While I can find some flaws in his begging for forgiveness, the progressive liberals (ie communists) should not go to easy on him for abandoning their religion.

30,000 person network of pedophiles being investigated? That disease is spreading fast. All the good people have no problem seeking out people who pursue freedom, personal rights, independent thought and get them removed from the internet but apparently pedophiles are hard to track down when using the same forums.

And another black killed, one wounded in CHAZistan. No point posting those links. It is still Trumps fault, systemic racism is the cause, and police must be defunded to stop it. Or, at least that is how the MSM needs to cover this (if they did) because that is the narrative when blacks get killed anywhere. That narrative should also apply in CHAZistan.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Post 4545, big picture. Post 4548 - are you noticing these things? Much like, do you care or defend the idea of putting covid19 infected people (recovered or not) into elderly care homes as government policy. Policy mistakes?? Or something else. What were you told, who was vulnerable, how were you to protect the vulnerable - forced isolation. Yet government does the exact opposite.

Post 4550. "enough must see. It is the only way." I have been thinking this for a while. If people don't understand how the world really works yet someone comes in to make sweeping changes to save that way of life, will people recognize it? Or will they be easily told that the changes do not do them good and things must go back to how they were. People will defend and fight to get back what they don't actually understand. So they must understand first, before change is made.

The way things keep progressing I can see why arrests and massive changes have not been implemented. While it will appear cruel, people often need to suffer before undertaking change. We often talk of millennials, progressives and SJWs and how their attitudes would change if actually faced with difficulties in life. The same can apply to those who follow the preplanned narratives without questioning them. They won't change until they see the narrative fail. Taking action to prevent the chaos as a narrative fails would prevent many from understanding. The silent majority must move from being the indifferent majority to being the vocal majority in order for change to be desired first, then become permanent as it is defended.

A Republic, if you can keep it.

People understood the forces at work centuries ago. It is not anything new. Ben Franklin knew it well after fighting those same forces we do now.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Didn't trump say that he was going to get rid of obamacare before he got elected and then people went and voted...but now everyone supports obamacare as the best thing since sliced bread...

Did I miss something...

And canada all of a sudden did a so much better job handling the pandemic...?

I missed that part too.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Did you know ACA stands for Affordable Care Act? And it has been implemented.

Did you know one of Bidens campaign points is to make the Affordable Care Act affordable to citizens? Let that sink in. One would think something with ACA is its title would have been made affordable when being designed. I guess its kind of like saying "we need to implement it first before we can see if it is affordable".

So, is or is not Biden saying the ACA is not what it was proposed to be and must be changed. Sounds a lot like what Trump is saying. The difference being - the ACA was just recently implemented as being "affordable" but now being stated as not really affordable.

But then that is how government works. Use all their expertise to implement something to solve all these problems and then endless campaign to keep fixing the flaws, each "fix" takes more of your wealth.

Steve Molyneaux sums it up very well in 13 minutes. Do you see the world this way? I touched on it a few days ago how government manages to keep increasing your tax burden. It never gets less. You are seen as how much wealth you can generate. No different than being farmed.

And, just coincidentally fitting in with livestock theme, NY makes it mandatory to comply with contact tracing groups (does that sound authoritarian) and Michigan moving forward to making it legal to put microchips in humans. Yeah, sure, you may appear to he like cattle in that arrangement but it is for your own good, and of course for those who need to watch over you.

10021 - 10040 of 10079 Posts