The Combine Forum banner

10181 - 10200 of 10248 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
It all boils down to undermining of this being a Majority Western Christian Indo-European Nation. That's what made it so. Don't like it?Tough Shitskie!!! And....
View attachment 160287

I'm not interested in living a Third World Multicultural North American "Trade Zone", nor were OUR Ancestors and dare a Majority of the folks across this land, especially those vested several Generations.

Attaching "High Tech" to Feudalism doesn't make the Tyranny any better.
Like the native Americans?Btw what version of the Bible are you reading to get your Christian teachings from? Because the things that you and others like you spew are not like any Bible I have ever read.
You say :I'm not interested in living a Third World Multicultural North America.

The bible says:
Revelation 7:9-10 ESV / 102
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

Colossians 3:11 ESV / 119
Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.

You and KenMB go on and on about how single payer healthcare is wrong.

The bible says:
Ezekiel 34:3-4 ESV / 107
You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fat ones, but you do not feed the sheep. The weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the injured you have not bound up, the strayed you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought, and with force and harshness you have ruled them.

1 John 3:17 ESV / 32
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

And there are many,many more bible verses that do not agree with today's conservative movements .So please dont be people that this bible verse was aimed at.
Romans 2
19and if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light to those in darkness, 20an instructor of ignorant people, and a teacher of infants because you have the full content of knowledge and truth in the Law— 21as you teach others, do you fail to teach yourself? As you preach against stealing, do you steal? 22As you forbid adultery, do you commit adultery? As you abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23As you boast about the Law, do you dishonor God by breaking the Law? 24As it is written, “God’s name is being blasphemed among the gentiles because of you.”

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Those EOs on prescription drugs is huge news. The kind of thing every person wants to hear, that everyone talks about waiting for somebody in government to take action. Heck, it was a major platform piece in our Canadian federal election to get taxpayers to pay for prescription drugs to get costs down. National news over and over again.

15 hours later and crickets. MSM not touching it. Search out news coverage and see what comes up. Unless no one really cares about their health care costs or where their money is going or how the structure works. Maybe that is it. Surely the MSM can launch a barrage of stories about abuse of power by using EOs for such a thing.

Enemy of the people.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those EOs on prescription drugs is huge news. The kind of thing every person wants to hear, that everyone talks about waiting for somebody in government to take action. Heck, it was a major platform piece in our Canadian federal election to get taxpayers to pay for prescription drugs to get costs down. National news over and over again.

15 hours later and crickets. MSM not touching it. Search out news coverage and see what comes up. Unless no one really cares about their health care costs or where their money is going or how the structure works. Maybe that is it. Surely the MSM can launch a barrage of stories about abuse of power by using EOs for such a thing.

Enemy of the people.
Hmmmm I smell desperation he could have done this long time ago,but now when the walls are caving In he does it.
Anyway check this out. I know your a real strong supporter of imprisoning sex offenders Ken so would like your opinion on this?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hmmmm I smell desperation he could have done this long time ago,but now when the walls are caving In he does it.
Anyway check this out. I know your a real strong supporter of imprisoning sex offenders Ken so would like your opinion on this?
A hundred sound bites spliced together and innuendo out the wazoo proves what NF?? That you are a gullible dumb fuk?? There are photos of her with countless famous people and politicians, does that make them all guilty? There are photos Epstein with Obama and Bill Clinton, and Harvey Weinstein photos with Hillary and Oprah...does that make them all guilty of something also?? I'm sure there are photos of you and a goat somewhere too...are you guilty also??

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts

Enemy of the people.
No kidding, I never heard anything about those bills until you posted it. I don't follow the politics in the states at all even though they do have such an impact on our lives in Canada, that I should. But that was a feel-good moment for me about the kickback bill.
There are things I like about was he has done, and personal things that shake my head. I like that he cuts funding to bullish!t. Something our PMO fails at tremendously.

What pisses me off about the mindset of the citizenry here and in the states, is that in a democracy the majority rules, and this movement that the minorities are dictating to the majority who are the ones pulling the economic plow, are racist and toxic because our ancestors were ambitious, well that just makes me sick. These minorities are out of there league if they think they can take the baton and run the country to the next level.

It took Iron will to build this country to what is it is today, and those people come from one part of the globe because their will was forged by some of the harshes environments. I am not a racist by any means but we have to give credit to the people who built North America, and remember what it took, and what it's going to take to keep it well. Everybody else who wants to come here and help us by respecting our laws and putting back into the system by hard work and add value is welcome.

This media engineering our society is really getting to be worrisome for me, the CBC is totally a liberal propaganda machine and should be shut down for the disservice it is doing to the freedom of the country. That or there should be a monitoring association like Doctors and Engineers policing journalist. The journalist should have to pay a fee to help fund this and be punished or lose their license if they step out of objectivity and into political pandering or subversion.

We don't want to censor at all, but the blatant misinformation is very troublesome. It is really a bigger threat to our well being here than the threat from terrorism.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It has nothing to Do with RACISMMMMM.

People generally like to be with LIKE People. That's the way it is. Europeans had enough problem getting along in the Homelands....but there was enough commonality to "Make Civilization Happen" in the United States or The West in General!
You had an Element in Europe that had a strong hand in the Division or Wars of Those People, you Know when Nation States were Ok with the Globo Homo Communists and their Conquests before the Hard On for One World Governance and the Current Demonization of Nation States.

Watch NF and what he talks about...exactly the Stuff that the Bolshevik Upper Establishment pushes. Regardless of how annoying it is.

Confuse, obfuscate and institutionally deflect any Defensive Opposition.

That is their playbook and they have taken control of the entire system, institutionally, financially, all Policy Social, Foreign or otherwise.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It has nothing to Do with RACISMMMMM.

People generally like to be with LIKE People. That's the way it is. Europeans had enough problem getting along in the Homelands....but there was enough commonality to "Make Civilization Happen" in the United States or The West in General!
You had an Element in Europe that had a strong hand in the Division or Wars of Those People, you Know when Nation States were Ok with the Globo Homo Communists and their Conquests before the Hard On for One World Governance and the Current Demonization of Nation States.

Watch NF and what he talks about...exactly the Stuff that the Bolshevik Upper Establishment pushes. Regardless of how annoying it is.

Confuse, obfuscate and institutionally deflect any Defensive Opposition.

That is their playbook and they have taken control of the entire system, institutionally, financially, all Policy Social, Foreign or otherwise.
Yea cause your playbook ended with 6 million dead Jews and other minorities.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Oh God....Nawtceessss

What about the Soviet Playbook? And the 10s of Millions of Deaths of White Christians?

Why aren't you pointing that out? 100>6 last time I checked. Granted all of those killed weren't White Guys or Racist out of the 100+ million sacrificed on the Alter of Progressive Communism, but lots of ol whites exterminated because of Racism too their Comrade. Don't Deflect it ain't Pretty on Ya boy!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Sorry for the Reference to something over 100 years ago...but the late 19th and Early 20th Century and all that happened in an Organized Fashion not necessarily Took Root, but the Wheel of This Beast got Immense Traction to Steamroll the Progress found centuries before. This Cabal had a Vision that doesn't have a Middle Class, just Cannon Fodder and Slaves...And White Europeans once they came into their Own were a Big Impediment for these Men above Reproach. That's why they want Us Gone.

Sounds Conspiratoral? Sure...but look around and see the Dystopian picture show.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh God....Nawtceessss

What about the Soviet Playbook? And the 10s of Millions of Deaths of White Christians?

Why aren't you pointing that out? 100>6 last time I checked. Granted all of those killed weren't White Guys or Racist out of the 100+ million sacrificed on the Alter of Progressive Communism, but lots of ol whites exterminated because of Racism too their Comrade. Don't Deflect it ain't Pretty on Ya boy!
I'm still not sure why you are comparing Trump's facism to communism? Who wants to bring communism into the western world?
I know that it's what your feeble brain uses that as an excuse to spout more hate but it isn't even remotely true.
Although according to you single payer healthcare equals Stalin so don't expect much rational thought there .

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
A friend of mine asked me a good question on why it took Trump 3.5 years to write those EOs. Best I could come up with is I suspected it had to do with the change overs in big corporations. I quit posting about that stuff but it did seem odd the number of CEOs/top executives resigning suddenly from big corporations in last few years. These are the kind of things where a succession plan is in place for years. Think of a farm, a big farm operating as a real business - what are the chances the manager packs it in on a two month notice. Not very likely.

So best I came up with so far is Trump saying that if it was done previously, the big companies wouldn't accept it. I haven't found any elaboration on that but it does fit what I speculated above.

This morning, I am a little sharper perhaps and looked up this right-to-try stuff which was one of the EOs written. According to the wiki link, the senate and Congress has already passed the laws under Trump. But so far only 2 people have been able to access what the new laws have put in place. It looks like the reason is that the big Pharma companies are simply not making the product available. You can't try what is not available. A guy would need to dig into the wording of the EO next but don't know if I will go that far right now. Trump spoke of meeting with Big Pharma heads on Tuesday so perhaps something will come from that to explain things more.

It's all quite interesting. In my opinion anyway. A lot of common people ask that same question "if I am dieing and there is an experimental drug, why can't I try it". The lack of news on this seems to support all my "conspiracy talk". I hate when that happens.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Because you pick and choose atrocities?
You ascertain that people who dont go along with your Globo-Homo Beta Male Vision a New World that Consolidates Power into the hands of a few Ironically is a Nazi.

You are just offering Tyranny Masquerading as Humanitarianism and Multiculturalism to Destroy any competition to a New World Order of Kings who have Absolutely No Accountability and or above the Law.

If I'm asked to leave this forum I'll comply or tone it down...but it seems you can't take a Hint. Nobody here is buying your scripted Propaganda which comes from the Top 1% funny enough. Not the other way around as it should. That tells me you are a Fraud.

So take a hint from Powers Booth..

4ef91294e22d5f56649fababaa7bb3af.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts
A friend of mine asked me a good question on why it took Trump 3.5 years to write those EOs. Best I could come up with is I suspected it had to do with the change overs in big corporations. I quit posting about that stuff but it did seem odd the number of CEOs/top executives resigning suddenly from big corporations in last few years. These are the kind of things where a succession plan is in place for years. Think of a farm, a big farm operating as a real business - what are the chances the manager packs it in on a two month notice. Not very likely.

So best I came up with so far is Trump saying that if it was done previously, the big companies wouldn't accept it. I haven't found any elaboration on that but it does fit what I speculated above.

This morning, I am a little sharper perhaps and looked up this right-to-try stuff which was one of the EOs written. According to the wiki link, the senate and Congress has already passed the laws under Trump. But so far only 2 people have been able to access what the new laws have put in place. It looks like the reason is that the big Pharma companies are simply not making the product available. You can't try what is not available. A guy would need to dig into the wording of the EO next but don't know if I will go that far right now. Trump spoke of meeting with Big Pharma heads on Tuesday so perhaps something will come from that to explain things more.

It's all quite interesting. In my opinion anyway. A lot of common people ask that same question "if I am dieing and there is an experimental drug, why can't I try it". The lack of news on this seems to support all my "conspiracy talk". I hate when that happens.

Just admit you are responding to me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Because you pick and choose atrocities?
You ascertain that people who dont go along with your Globo-Homo Beta Male Vision a New World that Consolidates Power into the hands of a few Ironically is a Nazi.

You are just offering Tyranny Masquerading as Humanitarianism and Multiculturalism to Destroy any competition to a New World Order of Kings who have Absolutely No Accountability and or above the Law.

If I'm asked to leave this forum I'll comply or tone it down...but it seems you can't take a Hint. Nobody here is buying your scripted Propaganda which comes from the Top 1% funny enough. Not the other way around as it should. That tells me you are a Fraud.

So take a hint from Powers Booth..

View attachment 160311
You seem to be creating a perfect villian to justify your stupidity. I literally didn't say or support anything that you just posted. My main goal is to discredit con-artist like Trump and his like. That's it . Just because we have shitty choices for politician doesn't mean we should vote for even worser choices

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Well then what is Your Utopian Vision and what have you Proven that can't be Disproven in an Unbiased Scientific Manner? What exactly are you trying to shove down people's throats? What's your End Game son?

Racism... You only speak of when Whites Allegedly do it but actions speak louder than thoughts or words since most of the Inter-racial crime for example Black on White is 9X the reverse.

Your not dispelling any Truths... you just have an Agenda and most folks on here Smell a Stinky Communist Rat.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well then what is Your Utopian Vision and what have you Proven that can't be Disproven in an Unbiased Scientific Manner? What exactly are you trying to shove down people's throats? What's your End Game son?

Racism... You only speak of when Whites Allegedly do it but actions speak louder than thoughts or words since most of the Inter-racial crime for example Black on White is 9X the reverse.

Your not dispelling any Truths... you just have an Agenda and most folks on here Smell a Stinky Communist Rat.
My job is actually obsolete as what is happening in Trump's America right now is doing the talking for me.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
You mean an Attempted Revolution Masquerading behind a phony charge Systemic Racism by Neo Bolsheviks and their Billionaire ""Cosmopolitan International""One World Handlers/Financiers? Not too mention the Flu of the Ages to shut down the World.

That "Trump's America"? Unless you can find some connection to him and these modern Bolshevik Money Streams then go pound sand.

All your ilk can do is Destroy or suck the life outta something by your Abnormal Appetite for Control, quite telling of your Mental State.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Remember Hilary's America? Sure you do. Libya, Bengazi, Iran deals etc. Remember the scandals in the State Department? The video is 3.5 minutes, repeats to make it over 7 minutes.

ml5f1dd5ae.JPG.jpg

10181 - 10200 of 10248 Posts