The Combine Forum banner

10261 - 10280 of 10301 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
For those who missed Trumps statements this morning, he clearly stated the US (Obama) sent pallets of cash (taxpayer wealth) to Iran which was then used for terrorism (including attacking Americans). Just in case you didn't catch what the statement means without the MSM to provide a viewpoint on how to understand things.

In other news, remember the Fast and Furious gun running scheme of the Obama administration. The Border Patrol guard that was killed and blew it into the public sphere saw his killer sentenced today to life in prison. 9 years after the event. Things take time.

Also I see the UAW union fiasco is making news as the investigation is getting deeper and looking to treat the union as a racketeering enterprise. Imagine a union not necessarily working for its members but rather its own interests. And if that same enterprise also involves ownership/management of the auto companies the union is supposedly in opposition too, well things get interesting if you think where that all could go.

And let's not forget the "markets".

The long eared feral muslim sent 150 billion in cash to his muslim brothers . His gun running got a American border agent killed with a weapon that he sent to Mexico . . Obuma is a worthless pos at best alot like NF

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Trump declared the Kuds Force as a terrorist organization only in April of 2019. Iranian MPs declared all of the US military a ‘terrorist entity’ in the past hour.
Prior to that the Kuds paramilitary and intelligence forces shared in a couple of common causes in US lead conflicts going as far back as 1998. But not always, obviously.

[quotes]
“The Quds Force was designed to project Iranian influence through covert means. Soleimani and the Quds Force first came into prominence in 1998, after the Taliban murdered hundreds of Afghan Shi’a and nine Iranians (eight diplomats and a journalist) following the capture of the northern Afghan city of Mazar-i Sharif.”

“While senior Iranian military leadership advocated a massive punitive expedition into western Afghanistan, Soleimani advised a more constrained response, with his Quds Force providing training and material support to the Northern Alliance, an umbrella group of forces opposed to the Taliban. Soleimani personally directed this effort, transforming the Northern Alliance into an effective fighting force.”

“After the terrorist attacks of 9/11, the US used the Northern Alliance to establish a foothold in Afghanistan and eventually drive the Taliban from power. Soleimani played a major role behind the scenes helping make the US-Northern Alliance partnership viable, including providing operational and intelligence support.

The US-Iranian cooperation was short-lived; President Bush’s designation of Iran as being part of “an Axis of Evil” caused Iran to terminate its cooperation with the Americans.”

“Likewise, when the Islamic State erupted on the scene in 2014, it was Soleimani, at the invitation of the Iraqi government, who helped organize and equip various Shi’a militias under the umbrella of the Popular Mobilization Force. Soleimani went on to direct the PMF in a series of bloody battles that helped turn the tide against the Islamic State well before the US became decisively engaged in the fighting. Soleimani played a defining role in shaping the Middle East in the aftermath of 9/11, positioning Iran to become a major power in the region, if not the major power.”

The US unwittingly helped create Qassem Soleimani. Then they killed him.
It's all very confusing really!
Net result: Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Northrop and Boeing are doing very well thank you...Oh! and there's a lot of people dead.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The long eared feral muslim sent 150 billion in cash to his muslim brothers . His gun running got a American border agent killed with a weapon that he sent to Mexico . . Obuma is a worthless pos at best alot like NF
More lies and distortions. Simple assertions for simple minds.It really is amazing how reality and nuance can become so warped and have become so rare in times like these.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I like how the girl cites all the countries that wanted to keep the Iran nuclear deal. Why wouldn't they? USA pays billions, they pay nothing, Iran pretends to not enrich uranium, uses USA money to fund its armed forces.

Great for Iran, par for the rest of the world, bad for USA.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I like how the girl cites all the countries that wanted to keep the Iran nuclear deal. Why wouldn't they? USA pays billions, they pay nothing, Iran pretends to not enrich uranium, uses USA money to fund its armed forces.

Great for Iran, par for the rest of the world, bad for USA.
What does that even mean? How does ending the agreement change any of that? The money as far as I understand was a one time thing and it was their money to begin with. Just because the orange cheeto says something doesn't mean it's so. In fact it's probably the opposite know his tendancy to just make **** up. I know it's hard for you trumpies to understand but the only reason he ended the agreement was because Obama made fun of him at the White House correspondents dinner and his name was on the agreement . That's the only reason. He is that juvenile . The cronies around him might have pushed him for more war monger reasons but we all know he doesnt really listen to them.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
A copy and paste from one of my rc forums. The above video was also linked by the following guy. It is interesting that the people who have skin in the game applaud the strike, but the libtards oppose it. He did also predict what was going to happen with the "retaliation ". Went as far as to say there would be no war. But hey, what does a guy with skin in the game know.

I'm Iranian
I'm a 2nd generation iranian immigrant. I have direct family in Iran, grandparents and cousins.

Soleimani is not a "hero", nor is he "revered" in any way. The majority of Iranians oppose the Iranian government, of which he was 2nd in command of. A lot of people there are forced to show support for the government because it's a tyrannical system where your family can and will be tortured and murdered for opposing the government.

Dictatorships like Iran are always with power rivals, soleimani had more enemies than friends. Everyone is treated like a rival for power.

Do you think Soleimani was the type of guy to settle for being #2, or did he have ambitions to be #1? Probably. Do you think the mullah knew about soleimani'
s ambitions? Probably. Are the mullah's actions influenced in some part by knowing if he loses any support his primary rival gains support? Probably.

Do you think the mullah is terribly upset that his primary rival for power, loss of which would result in him being dragged through the streets and killed by being sodomized with a bayonet like assad was? Probably not.

They'll pretend to be upset because they have to appear to be upset, but really they aren't all that broken up about it.

Additionally:

Iran isn't in great shape economically because of the failure of a so-called government over there. The government, of course, has to blame outside sources for it's failure because if they admit it's their fault the people would overthrow them. So they tell the people all their problems are the fault of america, not their government's corruption.

The #1 and #2 guy in Iran obviously know they can't win a war with America, but they cannot not oppose america because if one of them says "maybe peace with america is better" the other will say "This guy is clearly an american puppet, support me" and he gains power because of the years of propaganda in his favor.

Now that the primary rivalry for power is over in Iran, the leader actually has a bit more flexibility in negotiations with America because there isn't a person with a strong support base to oppose him if he moves in that direction. It's entirely possible the mullah could now pursue peace with america when before he could not without being deposed.

Of course, you won't find any of this on the mainstream news. They don't want you to know we are actually closer to peace with Iran than ever before.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Always best to get insight right from the horses mouth.

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
I just spent several painful minutes half assed listening to Trudope's presser regarding the now known fact the Ukrainian airliner over Iran was brought down by a Iranian missile. Was two moments that really stood out, on the CTV coverage local station cut to when it started, he actually said that it occurred yesterday...could have fooled me, I thought it was couple days ago now. Secondly, when asked by a reporter, he actually played into the idea that the whole thing is of course you guessed it, Trump's fault. Seriously he did not say one word expressing any blame at the Iranians, not one. Then he went on to say how he been on the phone to all his buddies like Macron and more, seeking advice. I was wondering how the media was going to spin this given how far they went to praise Iran's revered general that Trump "murdered"...gotta admit, just when you think they can't go any lower, they show us a whole new level.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
You need to take every expatriate’s personal opinion with a grain of salt when their first sentence is a falsehood. 73% of eligible voters voted in the 2017 Iranian election. The party that won is considered the most liberal of the two parties running at that time, receiving 57% of the popular vote, while the ultra conservative opposition received just 38%.

It’s true though, that most of California and Illinois are significantly more liberal.

Not sure about France today. Those folks are demanding to keep their large liberal public service pensions.

GRAPHIC footage from France’s Rouen shows levels of police violence that enraged protesters nationwide (VIDEOS)

2017 Iranian presidential election - Wikipedia

·
Registered
336 Posts
Us canadians truly have the weakest leader. Show some stones you gutless wonder. Call out this terrorist regime say something outside the kids gloves special talking points.

·
Registered
479 Posts
When Obama gave the Iranians 150 billion I had a hard time imagining what a 150 billion looks like so I did a little math just for fun, well it turns out 1 dollar a second equals 3600 dollars an hour and at a dollar a second it would take almost five thousand years to get a plane full of cash.

I wonder how much of that money went to help the country and what was given for the terrorists.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I can answer that. If you give a donation to unicef they tell you pennies on the dollar goes toward what it is intended. So say 10%. Unicef is not considered corrupt lol by any means but Iran is. So by my math even if they are honest 15 billion made it to it's intended use. Terrorists only made off with 135 billion.

10261 - 10280 of 10301 Posts