The Combine Forum banner

10301 - 10320 of 10706 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
The document AB linked is why you should be nervous about Virginia and any other potential major news event to occur in the world. Suppose Biden actually did something wrong or his public statements actually are grounds to say there is something to investigate. What do you expect to happen? Because Biden is running in a political race with only a slim chance of moving forward does that mean all people running for a political position are immune to investigation? I don't mean the witch hunt kind - I mean ones own statements implicating oneself in an offense.

And suppose the impeachment once again calls Zelinsky into the proceedings and he once again states Trump did nothing wrong, when does Zelinsky get called out by US government reps as a liar and corrupt leader.

We could look at the more nuanced issues where the Dems are abusing power with the impeachment process to block investigation into Ukraine, that targeting Trump is meddling in an election, that senate members running for president have a conflict of interest and are meddling in the election and targettingaa political rival by participating in the impeachment process.

So when all things fail to date and the newest last ditch attempt is looking to demonstrate how far people will go to remove a person who does not follow the path demanded then you have to wonder what could be done to ensure people do not start to see this.

There is some interesting speculation on the possibility of UN forces being deployed in the US and some sort of upheaval looking like civil unrest would be used as a excuse such as Virginia. It's not so far fetched because there is numerous videos of US politicians proposing such a thing, some posted in this thread. Violence in Chicago was an example of the UN being mentioned to come in and set up operations to address. On a similar matter it is interesting that Black Lives Matter and racist cops has fallen from the news since DJT came to power. Apparently a racist president has solved the racist cop problem and so talk of need for UN to solve this race problem has disappeared. But doesn't mean some other civil issue will come up so the UN can be brought up again as an answer. It's hard to get fellow Americans to engage in authoritarian control of other Americans such as police, NG or military personnel but foreigners with a UN affiliation have much less connection to those they are told to oppress.

On another note I see Rod Rosenstein said he was the one who authorized the release of the Strozk - Page texts on the grounds it was government property used and therefore not confidential communications and are the government's choice to use as desired. Kind of brings up the idea of non government servers in someones house used for government business and what that means to avoid exactly this sort of thing.

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
More bad news for Newfakefarmer, no wonder our resident troll gets the reception on here he does lol

Least he don't try to pretend he's Canadian anymore, been more than once in the last several months he's given himself away as American. So instead of me meeting him for beer, one of you boys south of the 49th need to invite him out lol

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Quite the news day. 13 people shot and wounded and 3 killed. But that was just the weekend tally in Chicago. Looks like most of them were drive-by. But of course there is no need for action to target the gun owners doing those crimes. Need to go after the ones with legal ownership. Those white supremacists that organized a violent mob to promote their most sacred tool of violence. Except there was no mob and no violence and looks like some stopped to clean up the litter. How come these evil people turn out be no problem yet all the progressives and likes of Antifa go and riot, vandalize and attack people.
I guess you can see who is the bigger threat in the country.
Infact +20 were shot and killed at a funeral in Iran where there were no guns. Go figure.
Slow news day tomorrow when Peach Mint starts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Fellow Indo European Racist. Are ya'll up for building our own Continent? Remember this time whichever comes in last...."Please Close the Freakin Door"!! I'm sure we could actually get to the moon, For Real This Time, Lol and get some material. Hear the soil is perfect for all kinds of inter-galactic plant life. Or maybe just head to our own planet.... Then The Elite could Rule over the other Cultural Enriched Races and Virtue Signal who is the most Inclusive and Multicultural Cuck on the planet. Just leave us the Fook Alone. Why would I want to be around a people so allegedly Evil?

It's obvious who the Enemy of this Elite is. If You don't prioritize this Racism Rhetoric Agenda as the pinnacle threat to you and your family and ancestral heritage, and Who is behind this and who funds it... well it's time to come out of the Coma. The Money is important but they own the Economy...as it's been well documented for Centuries. It's fake and beyond repair. We are being Replaced.... They used all attack Vectors of destruction of the Middle Class through the economics... they've infiltrated the Churches, all institutions government (including Military) and private. And Destruction of the Family. No fault Divorce, Abortion, Feminism...and all the other alphabet silliness.

Bolshevism Worldwide....

·
Registered
144 Posts
More bad news for Newfakefarmer, no wonder our resident troll gets the reception on here he does lol

Least he don't try to pretend he's Canadian anymore, been more than once in the last several months he's given himself away as American. So instead of me meeting him for beer, one of you boys south of the 49th need to invite him out lol

I would invite him to a dark turn row to soak up some sand .

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
If you determine what someone can or can't do because of skin color, is that racism? Or do progressives have another word for it. I thought you were not to judge a person's character, motives, or intent based on skin. Hmmm, that would mean the idea of racism has merit and so it is simply on which side of the fence you sit on in regards to whether or not racism is good or bad. I have to hand it to the progressives - they sure know how to reinvent things. Not really "progressive" actually. I think authoritarian or oppressives is a better term. However since much of society is based on labels then using the term progressive to give a positive spin on mind sets that are based on oppression of people is expected.

This video hit a few points for me. Some of what I was saying for some time about how you must legally undo things. If there is a continuation of government and the current government has been labelled illegitimate then I would think there is legal grounds for such things to transpire. And so it must be fought with similar legal grounds. Also in regards to Space Force, I view it as a new branch meaning fully in control of the people who formed it. No pre-existing laws and regulations on what it can do, who can direct it, what its role can play. Sure, it seems a lot more complicated then it needs to be. Just prosecute those who engage in treason. Just suppose things aren't that simple and are more controlled then you beleive.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Watch what's happening with the impeachment hearings and the unintended (or intended) consequences. It's become relatively obvious that the dems pick of the litter is Biden, but he needs a bit of help getting there (see Clinton 2016) but there is more than just Bernie to bury this round. So there was a big rush in the House to impeach before Christmas which resulted in Pelosi sitting on the articles until last week finally releasing them to the Senate. Impeachment proceedings take priority over all other business and require Senators to be present for the duration of the hearings. This takes 3 of the 5 poll leaders off the campaign trail in Iowa just ahead of the caucuses on February 3rd and the New Hampshire primary on February 11th. Now Schumer is calling for a slow down on the hearings after just one day of bickering over the rules. With Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar and Bernie Sanders grounded indefinitely it opens the door for Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg, and we all know after watching the 2016 nomination process with the dems "super delegates" it doesn't matter if Pete gets more votes as Biden gets more delegates... When the voters were "feeling the bern" in 2016 Bernie got burnt.

I'll call it now Biden is you Democrat 2020 nominee and first runner up in November. No points for second place though, if you're not first you're last.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Good grief. I think the Dem’s going so overboard on this sham impeachment is really going to come back and bite them on the ass. Trump is going to absolutely trounce whoever they nominate.

Did you see that Clinton bitch call Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset! Smoking hot...Check. Trending on social media....Check Must be a Russian Asset!!

What on earth is the Dem’s fascination with the narrative that Russia has nothing better to do than **** with the U.S election. Just trust the god damn vote which the Dem’s just admitted in the Senate they can’t do!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Trust the vote... that's what the dems screamed in 2016 right up until the votes were counted, now its Russia, Ukraine, whoever else.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
The progressive DNC is going to do all it can to replace an old white guy DJT with something that better fits the model of what they have been saying for a few years about diversity and change and being in touch with new thinking. And so they have old white guys as their champions. Still haven't seen the push to break that glass ceiling like we heard for a couple years backing Clinton. Tell everyone how important it is to have a female president (once again a progressive idea) and so push Warren or Tulsi into the front. I guess promotion of a female president is so mid 2010's and now the voters have dropped that idea. Almost seems like a president is chosen and then everyone goes to work to put forth all the reasons why that person should be elected in order to convince the population this is the right person. And if that doesn't pan out, well, Russians!

Our news has been pretty silent on impeachment. This is the big moment when DJT gets removed and I don't get my hourly updates on the radio on how Trump is about to meet his end. The US has never been closer to removing a president than this week and yet this is the quietest the news updates have been. Kind of like that Georgia rally - I heard more news leading up to the rally then actual news (ie reporting on what actually took place) of the rally. In fact the rally has not been mentioned since Sunday night.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Just pointing out the continuation of the trend I mentioned in the past.
Crisis meet solution.
The global warming crisis is going to need central banks to intervene to control the economies and buy up assets to save the planet. It must be true because the central banks say it is up to them to do it.
Nothing to se here. Until global warming came along the central banks were simply neutral, unelected parties, doing their thing to be the least intrusive in your life. But now global warming is going to force them to step forward and take control of the world for your own good.

Interesting article here on the Pentagon with $35T of accounting adjustments last year with much of it unexplained or undocumented with the rational that "we just aren't very good at keeping records and we need to work on that". Kind of hard to justify the present tax regime on citizens when $Trillions unexplained elsewhere is defended as all is well but we can't prove it.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
As long as the M.I.C. keeps us safe brother Ken.... Its ok by me... whatever those boys and girls and ?? and them's and those beings need to keep us safe and those Congressional Districts safe. I'm all for bringing more 3rd Worlders over and enlisting them and immediately give them Mericans Full Citizenship. Man I'm a Good Boomer Armchair Charlie Cook Conservative Ken....:ROFLMAO:

Because The United States is an Idea not a unique Indo European people with interesting cultures and abilities able to somehow hold it together in a somewhat Civilized manner ... Lol

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Like him or hate him, what Cruz says about the signifigance of why any investigation that might touch Biden is such a concern to the Dems is something that does actually make sense. Usually where there is smoke, there is fire...

And secondly, this is only a very short excerpt of Schiff's performance, but what it says is very foreboding of what is to come when they lose the next election, which it seems even they realize is going to happen...

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Some scuttle about that Schiff may be called as a witness to testify as to his contact with the whistleblower.

Be nice to see that little piece of Schiff squirm and try to weasel his way out of the question as to his contact with the whistleblower before the whistle was blown.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I see that the Obama administration’s investigation into a presidential candidate has been ruled to have been based on invalid FISA warrants relying on fake news.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Quoted from reddit.

Trump is the visible tumor that finally and clearly revealed the cancer that has been growing in America for decades.

American Conservatives, driven by an Authoritarian Follower mindset (which can have some positive aspects, mind you), and having been exposed to 30 years of constant right wing propaganda, believe that liberalism isn’t an opposing ideological viewpoint, but rather a crusade literally bent on destroying their way of life. Their minds have been twisted to see threats at every door. Immigrants taking their jobs. Government taking their freedoms. Gays stealing their religious traditions. To them, none of these things are a byproduct of a progressive society that would merely elevate others to enjoy the same benefits they enjoy. Rather, they see equal rights as rights being stripped from themselves and given to others.

What’s worse, they see it as a plot not in favor of equality, but purposefully aimed at destroying their way of life. They perceive enemies around every corner.

Trump promised to fix all of this, and so they follow him like a cult. It doesn’t matter that his entire life runs contrary to every value they claim to hold dear. It doesn’t matter that he clearly lacks the skills, knowledge, or interest to actually carry out his promises. They have their new messiah, and as long as he keeps the liberals frustrated and distracted, they are happy.

10301 - 10320 of 10706 Posts