The Combine Forum banner

10321 - 10340 of 10749 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
He sounds frustrated. I hope he doesn’t get distracted and start going on again about getting rid of cows, lightbulbs, fossil fuels, internal combustion engines, fertilizers, etc. etc. etc, just more taxes on property, income and consumables, and ways of expanding voting to non citizens.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I see NF is pro illegal, non-vetted immigration by any tom, dick and harry that throws themselves at the border and pro government taking away more of his freedom. Jesus! What a douche!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
He's right We Alt Righters should've elected Vladimir Putin... King of W***e Suprem***y and Intolerance!!!

Reddit. Pfffftttt.... Ghey!!!!! Lol!!! GTFO Little Lenin..

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Oh I forgot he's in Putin's back pocket... Yes Yes....Corruption started in 2016....it was great before then. And the White Middle Class is Bad and can't have self determination to have their own country. They have No say.

Who's pocket are the Dem's in? That's the question and evidently a question that is Taboo to ask. Thus they must: IMPEACH the ORANGE MAN...ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
And secondly, this is only a very short excerpt of Schiff's performance, but what it says is very foreboding of what is to come when they lose the next election, which it seems even they realize is going to happen...
They know full well they cannot take Trump out at the ballot box. The economy is strong and people generally are btter off than they were during the Obama years. There is no reason to not reelect Trump at this point.

The election of Trump in 2016 was giving the middle finger to the political class. For those who don't understand it yet, 2020 will see both middle fingers held up to the political class.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yup, typical attitude of a leftist. Always wants things their way and have temper tantrums when they don't get it. And this is how they say everyone should be... like a bunch of spoiled kids. No thanks

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just a bunch of Commies. Elitist Humanistic, Rootless, Godless and above with a penchant for Violence, especially when cornered. And they ultimately serve the Elite contrary to all the Kumbaya rhetoric.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So is this the real reason behind the whole Impeachment fiasco? The Dems are trying to cover for one of their own?

It sounds like being a US politician with the right connections is like having a license to steal. Biden and his relatives have made millions not only in Ukraine but also in Iraq and China due to his connections. No wonder the powers that be don't want Trump to take the US army out of any countries... he is taking away their cash cow!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
The premise is simple, did old Joe make public statements that should be worth investigating. Yes or no. If yes, what is the right or wrong thing to do to protect US taxpayers from being robbed of their wealth by giving it away to countries with possible corruption.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Shows what the real driver is behind this administration and it's supporters. Conspiracy quacks that should be silenced and not legitimized.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I am not going to subscribe to NYT so maybe NF can summarize some of the article. First off I see a label of "right wing Christian". Are such people bad? If so what % of Christians are right wing vs left wing. And also, to cover all bases - if right wing Christians are bad according to NF, are left wing Christians bad too. And does it get more complicated if I ask are some bad right wing Christians good, or are they all bad for being Christian and believing in rule of law, personal rights, lower taxes, smaller government. Are all left wing Christians automatically good? How about left and right non white Christians?

Mexico is mostly Christian and their police forces blocked a migrant caravan this week and arrested 800. Are the Mexicans racist? Or just the Christian ones? Or just the rightwing Christian ones?

Give us some clarification on all this NF123. Need to understand the labels to get the context.

And what were those antisemitic remarks. And give us context with say, Ilhan Omhars antisemitic remarks so we can gauge the degree.

I understand that quid pro quo Joe's public statements were played for the senate yesterday and entered into evidence. That's ok NF, you can skip that entire part of the impeachment trail. It probably has no relevance at all.

Found this interesting simply because it is more evidence of what I said a long time ago - at what point do you stop saying that the people in charge are simply really bad at what they do and start believing that they know exactly what they are doing and it isn't for your benefit. California was asked to open their books to confirm how the taxpayer wealth is spent and apparently the people in charge can't prove anything - can't find any receipts. As the article claims, they didn't claim legal grounds for not showing anything but rather simply said they don't have any proof. But trust us, we are sure everything is fine. Now square that with what you must do in your life to prove something if asked. How do you determine tax policy if you can't show how much tax wealth is needed? There is a Forbes article but I am not going to drop my ad blocker to read it so this will do.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
  • Its that Mystery "Fortune" Money of California Ken. Don't worry it's all Legit and wrapped in the Cloak of Progressive Marxism/Cultural Marxism. It's normal to walk away with $60 milllion large, through questionable revenue streams...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I have no idea if what Rudy is saying is true or not. HOWEVER, projection is the number one go to play in the lefts playbook so it likely is. Be that as it may, it is all just a dog and pony show as we ALL know that even if everything he says it true, nothing will happen. High ranking politicians are NEVER held accountable for illegal acts even when they are caught "red handed". . If they were, most of them would be in jail.

10321 - 10340 of 10749 Posts