The Combine Forum banner

10381 - 10400 of 10562 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
And who exactly made that quote, also be sure to post full context in which that quote was made.
It's from reddit thread discussing rush and his leanings . It's actually 2 quotes combined. But they explain what I'm trying to say perfectly.Rush didn't say that not literally anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Dam now things are about to get interesting now lol, the simple fact the media is melting down the way they are shows even they know exactly where the bear **** in the buckwheat and its about to be exposed...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Cuz Racist is the new Kryptonite word that can shut down debate in the mainstream. It like so many other phrases they have an contrary agenda. Virtue signaling is an effective tool for the Communist.

And they can't explain why the exclusivity to push this agenda in Predominantly European countries other than cultural enrichment B.S. narrative.

Evidently a functional Predominantly European Middle Class isn't in the Cards for this Nameless Elite... So what better way than to Demonize them by Virtue Signaling Slander. Since we are sinners they'll do this as a tactic to silence to push their Destructive agenda furthermore shoring up the Elite or 1% Reign on Economic and Political Power.

They are Some Sick Demonic Fu**s these Bolsheviks are.

And that's what Bolsheviks are... Water Boys for the Untouchable Elite..
I ain't touching the stupidity in this post.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
So you'
It's from reddit thread discussing rush and his leanings . It's actually 2 quotes combined. But they explain what I'm trying to say perfectly.Rush didn't say that not literally anyway.
So you're labeling a man as racist and falsely accusing him of making comments he never made. Perfect My initial comment stands.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
This stumped him.. I like Racist Minorities...

Was that bumbling Dipshit Host one of your moronic Cultural Marxist relatives....

Go away Virtue Signaling Bolshevik.. Nobody cares about Racism except Urban Brainwashed Soy Boys like yourself...and Agenda Driven Political Elite.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Seemed to work pretty well until 1965. Personally 1865 IMO It was over. Quit bringing up Slavery. Unless you want to bring up all other Non European people involved in Slavery into your hit and run discussions...

Is Africa your Shining Example of Civilized Brotherhood Bolshevik?

·
Registered
79 Posts
whether you like Trump or not, he is still the President, and the office should be respected. It was VERY disrespectful and unprofessional what she did with that speech. If someone would have did that to Obama...….They'd been shot on site

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Actually Cap't he does, that come out a while back, he admitted it, that makes him one of your finest lol
Really? I missed that. Why does he have a little Canadian flag all the time then? I always figured he was in Europe somewhere until the flag thing.

To bad we can't impeach citizens...

10381 - 10400 of 10562 Posts