The Combine Forum banner

10921 - 10940 of 11026 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Kind of the same way Obama pardoned Cartwright after he was charged with lying to the FBI?? HYPOCRITE!! Lots to see here tho... some hypocrite democrats will go down, once one starts to talk, all that were involved will start talking and will be turning on each other!! Obama seems a little concerned about whats been coming out also...should become very interesting!!
Well not one thing that you clowns have tried to stick on the Democrats has stuck . Not one. Even with a bunch of Trump yes men in charge of the justice department. But even if it was true Obama cannot be charged because he was president. That is well established.

·
Premium Member
5,148 Posts
So I could post them together I tried finding Don's Mueller Time vid when some were still fantasizing about Trump being took down over russia russia russia...well we all know how that farce ended...now there is a new vid relative the latest coming out of the swamp lol

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Still not sure about Trey. Will see. But yes, right now not the kind of guy to put a lot of faith in. And if he is swampy then that just goes to show all his other actions and speeches that got people thinking there was someone fighting for law and order was in fact just a show. Make the peasants think there is someone on their side. If Trey is the swamp then it is a spotlight on how things really work - a big show for the peasants while the controllers of power do their own thing.

Another article on the SCOTUS, not much different to read.

The important thing for those who can't think for themselves - this is about illegal immigrants. How do you not be an illegal? Yes, you become legal.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Sidney Powel responds to the lawyer Barack Obama.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
He looks like a vampire but I doubt that alone did it.
Did he stop investigating Benghazi ? Or Hillary's emails?
Or didn't start an investigation into Mueller,Comey ,or Strzok .
Hmmmmm still waiting for that shoe to drop. But me thinks it's easier to use Barr to make all the the investigations into Trump go away then to go after the so-called swamp and it's so-called injustices.

·
Super Moderator
3,053 Posts
The content of the previous two posts actually proves your intelligence goes down the more you listen to Trump.
No science, pure lies and pixie dust.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
What's your definition of Intellectualism Bolshevik?

I agree the IQ has dropped, but look who's been coming over and Replacing the 95ish European Median Avg. IQ of 50 years ago Comrade. Not enough Asians to offset the 3rd Worlders yet.

Man even Morrisey is tired of Non European IMMMIGRUNTS into the Homeland. That tells ya something and you don't hold a light to his True Hipster Liberalism you Wannabe.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
What's your definition of Intellectualism Bolshevik?

I agree the IQ has dropped, but look who's been coming over and Replacing the 95ish European Median Avg. IQ of 50 years ago Comrade. Not enough Asians to offset the 3rd Worlders yet.

Man even Morrisey is tired of Non European IMMMIGRUNTS into the Homeland. That tells ya something and you don't hold a light to his True Hipster Liberalism you Wannabe.
You are mistaken .It's not the immigrants that are dragging the average down . ( If it is being dragged down). And this article is not talking about IQ. It's pointing out the willfull ignorance that is prevalent in our societies . And you my friend are an awesome example of that.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Sorry but you are mistaken cause I know as a Bolshevik you won't accept Intelligence Tests among Races, but there is Scientific Proof to back these Assertions.

But Science is a constant reassessment of collected data. Not a this is it you dumb subjects... do as we say or else..

Your True Bolshevik Tyrannical Colors are Shining through.

10921 - 10940 of 11026 Posts