The Combine Forum banner

10981 - 10998 of 10998 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
We are starting to see who is benefiting from the rise of disinformation . And oh how he protests . Not that it was a surprise.
I actually hope that this so-called executive order opening up the possibility of lawsuits against these companys works. It will be interesting to see some of these "conservative voices" back up their lies in a courtroom. Should be some good watching anyway.

Trump is set to announce an executive order against social media companies

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
So where are we these days with "Russian Collusion". Anyone post yet where collusion is a crime and therefore anyone actually found guilty will be acted on. Should be somewhere in the criminal code around treason or sedition. Has "collusion" actually been shown yet? What were the goals and results of this "collusion". Ay yes, to influence voters. That was that Russian troll farm with the $150,000 investment and where the charges were dropped when the accused appeared in court. Was that the fruit of the vast "collusion" conspiracy theory and had Obama administration spying on its opposition, senate as well as Congress.

Where else are voters being influenced. Does outright censorship of free speech influence people's views at all? I assume so, otherwise there would be no demands for censorship. And if those doing the censorship are independent, private companies, then are they not peddling influence? And how does the censorship of social media then compare to the influence of Russian trolls. If the Russians exercised such massive influence with a few trolls then what power does censor of free speech carry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
His focus is Something about Influencing people thus Tricking people into Voting for someone they are allegedly the Dire Opposite Of the Political Spectrum. I mean the pretty got their Platform of "Orange Man Bad" honed to a T. And something about Racism...but haven't seen any noticable decline among the Cultural Enrichment across the 48..especially when Kushner who no doubt NF probably has a poster of in his room is whispering into Mr. T's ear telling him to do the opposite of what his base wanted, who happen to Be Deplorables and have Absolutely No Say in how their Country should Function even though many of their families have several 100 years vested in the Experiment, Cuz guess what they are Racists...

Oh and something about Nationalism even though that's kinda how and why We Vote since we're a Sovereign Nation with Elections.

Pretty much some up his Shilling, I mean Political Activism for the Roth-A-Garchs...

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
"Alright, Mr. President, I suppose that's it. Your jammyjams are on and I put the TV to Fox News. Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?"

Sean is sitting on the edge of the Trumps bed, where the president is snuggled up under the covers. He seems content but there is something about him that makes Sean wonder.

"...Sean?"

"Yes, Mr. President?"

"Could you call me Donald tonight?" Trump turns his head away and blushes lightly, clearly embarassed by his own request. But Sean doesn't mind and smiles warmly. He gently grabs Trumps hand and squeezes it slightly.

"Of course...Donald." He leans in and kisses Trump on the forehead. Trumps face lights up at the mention of his own name.

"Thanks, Sean."

"Don't mention it. Sleep tight now, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Sean gets up and is about to leave the room. Just as he opens the door he hears a tiny voice from behind him.

"Hey Sean..."

Sean turns around.

"Yes, Donald?"

"Am I ...am I rich?"

"Yes you are Donald,you are the richest . Sweet dreams now."

Sean leaves the room and before long, Donald is fast asleep.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Yup, "nationalism" is now a bad thing according to our latest programming. You have a sovereign government because you are a sovereign country who is to serve the wishes of the people to maintain their sovereignty and when said government does that - it is bad!! You literally can not make this crap up. But put it on tv and the people most susceptible to programming will eat it up and spew it forth as fact. A sovereign country must not be sovereign.

And if we take that whole concept into consideration because it is indeed factually correct because the MSM and progressives are very much against sovereignty, and we package that principle with discussions of NWO, globalists, corporatism and such - the same programming will say you are engaging in "conspiracy theory". Sovereignty is bad, but any discussion on the natural conclusion of destroying sovereignty is also "conspiracy talk".

And then taking that all into consideration and suggesting that it is all absurb and only a programmed drone would beleive it is also conspiracy talk because the TV and MSM does not engage in programming thought - they simply are bringing forward the news and valid information.

If a sovereign country enforces its own laws and thus its sovereignty - is it a bad thing. Who runs the show if sovereignty is removed. If one organization then runs all things because sovereign countries no longer exist does that organization not now become sovereign? I mean, if there is no one to challenge then it has sovereign rights of control. Until someone challenges its sovereignty, at which point that organization should submit because we know sovereign control is bad. Boy, it's a confusing, whacky world when you start to question the programming.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Wants World Governance in the End. Speaks highly of Democracy to push Agendas of the Oligarchs, but Ultimately the Billionaire or Trillionaire Oligarch Commie wants a World Government to Rule and plenty of Warped in the Head MF'ers like ol NF and other shills paid or not willing to help Usher that Hell on Earth In. And they will Virtue Signal the Shiit outta ya to get it Done!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Yup, "nationalism" is now a bad thing according to our latest programming. You have a sovereign government because you are a sovereign country who is to serve the wishes of the people to maintain their sovereignty and when said government does that - it is bad!! You literally can not make this crap up. But put it on tv and the people most susceptible to programming will eat it up and spew it forth as fact. A sovereign country must not be sovereign.

And if we take that whole concept into consideration because it is indeed factually correct because the MSM and progressives are very much against sovereignty, and we package that principle with discussions of NWO, globalists, corporatism and such - the same programming will say you are engaging in "conspiracy theory". Sovereignty is bad, but any discussion on the natural conclusion of destroying sovereignty is also "conspiracy talk".

And then taking that all into consideration and suggesting that it is all absurb and only a programmed drone would beleive it is also conspiracy talk because the TV and MSM does not engage in programming thought - they simply are bringing forward the news and valid information.

If a sovereign country enforces its own laws and thus its sovereignty - is it a bad thing. Who runs the show if sovereignty is removed. If one organization then runs all things because sovereign countries no longer exist does that organization not now become sovereign? I mean, if there is no one to challenge then it has sovereign rights of control. Until someone challenges its sovereignty, at which point that organization should submit because we know sovereign control is bad. Boy, it's a confusing, whacky world when you start to question the programming.
Figure out why Japan has better control of covid yet?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
The difference between the conspiracy minded and the "experts" is that the "experts" make their decisions based on evidence available at the time,no matter where that information leads you . The deplorables make their predictions based on predetermined biases and ideology and then try conform reality to match .
When they are wrong or in a bind where because of their inheritent stupidity and hate they resort to flat out lying and whataboutism like ( twitter allows China to lie and spread misinformation so why is it censoring Trump?) Not one minute is spent trying to justify his actions.
And last but not least even when it seem they are correct "even a broken clock is correct twice a day".

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Meet Michael Flynn. That guy who colluded with Russia to stop radical islamist terrorists and a bunch of people got butt hurt because Obama and the world's largest military could not figure out how to stop a bunch of guys in white Toyota pickups and rifles. But ISIS is now gone. And none in the MSM could figure out the real story or how to present it on TV so they just made stuff up and so did the investigators. Although they all did manage to agree that "collusion" is a crime - but just not formally written up anywhere.

Remember folks, you can't have an endless war on terrorism and spend $Trillions to manage an agenda if you don't first create the terrorists.

10981 - 10998 of 10998 Posts