The Combine Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Finally

Tech came out and spent the afternoon working on the tractor, was successful in fixing it. Said it was a bad connection where a wire T'd off. I was planting sunflowers with a different tractor and wasn't around to see where the dirty dog was that caused the problem. Guess I'll hope I get to use it to plant next year. Yea, 13 days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For tractor error 154 , there are 4 different definitions, farmjazz please check them up.

Intake Manifold Temperature Sensor voltage is too low
Front Suspension Lock Valve Stuck on fault (suspension will not lock)
PTO switch interlock - Cab Switch and Fender switch on at the same time.
Intake Manifold Temperature Sensor voltage is too low (engine controller pin A34)
( https://tractorerrorcode.com/154-code )

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm shut down with a D154 error code, also shows E9006. Happened late today while planting, wouldn't flow hydraulics through remotes, turned tractor off, back on, couple times, finally acted like it would work again. Remotes were working, everything seemed fine. Started planting again, and at the end of the field, tractor bucked a couple times and showed same code again. This time, didn't come out of it. I recently replaced 3 clutch switched in the cab that the clutch lever actuates to fix a code of D142. Don't know what it is going to take to fix this problem, would appreciate any help
Did this ever get fixed?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Finally

Tech came out and spent the afternoon working on the tractor, was successful in fixing it. Said it was a bad connection where a wire T'd off. I was planting sunflowers with a different tractor and wasn't around to see where the dirty dog was that caused the problem. Guess I'll hope I get to use it to plant next year. Yea, 13 days.
Did this ever get fixed?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts