The Combine Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
I personally think cheap fuel is here for 6-10 months. Every pipeline and storage tank is full. Some company’s are bringing in tanks to store there oil till the pipeline company’s will take it. Huge excess glut.

That’s my take. I’m right 50% of the time
50% of the time you are right all the time.
Heard that on the local radio a few times, always think its kind of funny.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
We don't seem to get all this cheap fuel you guys talk about on the east side of the province.
Got local coop quote .499

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Had a gas tank run out yesterday. Have not been to town in weeks. I had to run in yesterday. $1.74/gallon for gas. Have not seen that in a while. $2.24 for premium. I better fill some tanks back up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We just ordered fuel for our second big tank, got it for $0.43/L including the fuel taxes. At these prices who cares if it goes lower, we're plenty happy with that price. Going to fill up a few of our old 1000g tanks with gasoline!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
.48 cents

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Diesel.

I’m told gas went up some

·
Registered
766 Posts
.37 here and quoted 34.8 last week for a tri axle load. I signed the papers today for a 75000L double wall tank!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Be careful storing gasoline for longer periods of time. The volatiles will evaporate off, and if contains ethanol it will absorb water from the air.
Yeah gasoline doesn't store well. We will use up all the gas we store in a year easily even with a couple of these 1000 gal tanks repurposed for gas. Especially the clear gas. Dyed is used more slowly since only the farm trucks use that. Everything else uses clear.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts