The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,228 Posts
When he unloads the combine in the standing corn without knocking any over I will be impressed....:rolleyes:

The person who ran the drone and edited that video wins the real award.;)

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice!! Wow! Don't even know what to say to that, I would have a super-b wreck if that combine had more than 25 bu on it! Only thing better would be if it was a case combine cause it would have taken twice as long!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I don't get it other than to say you can what is the point?
Air cleaner on that b train stayed cleaner for a few minutes, in pt 2 anyway...

Worked with a guy one harvest, he insisted on driving the tandem backward so he could see the corner of the header, drove him nuts to have to watch in the mirror. Working in Oz was the best of both worlds, right hand drive truck ;).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just seen this thread, I only have one question WHY!!!!!!
YES! WHY! Just to try to look cool in a video? You're operating a business, not a carnival.

This would be a mortal sin in our crew, simply because I leave the auger out on my combine as much as I can and the auger on the bankout (SPGC) never folds his back unless we are going down a public road.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
I have pulled b trains pretty often and when you get them perfectly straight (like the video) it's not impossible to back up for several hundred feet. If you start with your trailers crooked or trying to back them around a curve that where the skill comes in.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Some days I can back up super bs just about any where. Other days I can't get them to go 20 feet without issues. I'm guessing it's that karma thing I've been threatened with in the past.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.