The Combine Forum banner

ezee-on aircart

9K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  belly 
#1 ·
Been looking at versatiles new ml series airdrill. I think thier drill looks really nice but not sure about the air carts.
I think they are just an ezee-0n painted red. So was wondering how people were making out with the ezee-on carts?
Are they accurate? Are they easy to set? Do they clean out nice so rusting is not an issue?Basically whats their good points and whats their bad points?
I was kinda thinking about getting a different colour cart to put behind the drill but really don't want to if the versatile cart is ok.
Thanks

#2 ·
What size of Versatile tank are you looking at? If it is under 400bu it is good. Very accurate, easy to set, clean out, fill. Go variable rate. It is the poor mans bourgault. It just isn't polished and fancy as the BG. If it is the 600 bu tank they are working on getting it current as the one the design they went with for 2014 was an absolute abortion. I know they are working on and have made a lot of changes to their 600 bu tank for 2015 but it is still a work in progress. Versatile bought eeze-on a couple of years ago.

#4 ·
We have the 4400 tank, 2012 model year has been very good. Seeding canola it is very accurate set it for 5 lbs and seeds that rate no matter seed coating or variety only have to adjust for seed size.Accuracy of tank overall in cereals and fert is very good. No rollers to change just change ranges and set variable rate gear box. clean out is more time consuming than bourgault 2 clean out areas on the tanks far as rusting same as older bourgaults we usually pressure wash it after done seeding. Could use bigger tires on the tank we get too much compaction in wheel tracks but been seeding in ugly wet springs since we bought it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.