The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we just finished soybeans tonight, and just have a few acres left to drill. The area where we are cutting in the pictures was a little too wet to get the trucks in, so we had to have the 8630 pull the grain cart back to the trucks every time to dump. Since the yield was pretty good, there was alot of waiting time. Here are the pictures.

The Drilling Machine

Off he goes to the trucks.

Waiting for him to come back

I was trying to line the combine up with the sun, and as you can see it didn't turn out that well.

Getting some of the family in there

This ADM plant was giving a little higher price for soybeans, and could only hole 4500 bushels. We had to have one of the trucks go back because they didnt have room. This is what the line looked like at 6:30!

An old silage chopper I found by the elevator.

Here is one of the 3 trucks.

Unloading

Unloading the 3rd truck that ADM couldn't fit in.

A new field

Getting Dark

Got a little dust on the lense

I Have some more pictures i will upload a little later.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didnt have as many more pictures as i thought, anyways here are the last 2.

This field was right next to the highway, just in case you were wondering about that blue truck.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Wow! Nice pics! that line up at the elevator looks like the Moura Grainco before they open during the harvest season.

Accept truckies are rolling out of their sleeper cabs.

Very nice pics, and I have fallen in love with your 9500!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Looks like the 8630 is close to the platform, great combine and also the truck, it looks like it could haul alot, see you have something hanging on the unloading auger is this a marker for the grain cart to get in the right postion.

·
Registered
153 Posts
A good looking 9500 I see. The beans look like they averaged around 55 bpa. Same we got here. What year was the 8630? We had a '78 and we put a good solid 3900 hours on it in two and a half years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts