The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
We have had one for 12 years. It works good for us. Simple and very low maintance for us. We just did the feeder chain and sprockets on the unload and I think have replaced the bottom bearings on it also. Other than that a couple belts and just grease and oil on the chains

·
Premium Member
5,233 Posts
I have a 430 I'd like to get rid of. Have never used it as I feed silage and ground hay with my with Chuck Wagons, it came along with the rest of the inventory of an estate I bought several years ago. Has the teflon liner, scales work, was bought new in fall of 2000 and only used until 2005 during winters only to feed about 300 head. Has been sitting ever since, outside unfortunately so paint and decals are bit faded. Otherwise in excellent working condition. I've used it a few times blending oats and barley and weighing grain for feed sales on small lots, but haven't even used it for that the last few years. Got enough other iron holding down the grass, shame for it to just sit.

Located 80 miles north of Edmonton, asking $6000, can send pics if anyone interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a shot in the dark but you don't happen to still have this mixer wagon for sale do you?.
I have a 430 I'd like to get rid of. Have never used it as I feed silage and ground hay with my with Chuck Wagons, it came along with the rest of the inventory of an estate I bought several years ago. Has the teflon liner, scales work, was bought new in fall of 2000 and only used until 2005 during winters only to feed about 300 head. Has been sitting ever since, outside unfortunately so paint and decals are bit faded. Otherwise in excellent working condition. I've used it a few times blending oats and barley and weighing grain for feed sales on small lots, but haven't even used it for that the last few years. Got enough other iron holding down the grass, shame for it to just sit.

Located 80 miles north of Edmonton, asking $6000, can send pics if anyone interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.