The Combine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello farmers, I'm working on building a new all Canadian farm classifieds website that is categorized but still simple to find equipment and is free to post your items for sale and no commission on the sales, simply free and some for farmers. I'm interested to hear ideas on what options farmers would like to make looking for equipment easy on my website. For the first thing would you like to select between private sale and dealer sale or just new or used? Any ideas or opinions muchly appreciated. Thanks from another farmer.

· Registered
791 Posts
Im a huge Kijiji guy....biggest problem I see is them allowing dealers to post unlimited ads all in a row....there are multiple dealers who update their ads all at the same time so i have to scroll through 2 or 3 pages....sometimes 5 pages of just all their overpriced stuff, one after another. I could eliminate dealers from the search but i want to see dealer ads too...just not 100 at the same time from same dealer!

· Registered
3,341 Posts
Im a huge Kijiji guy....biggest problem I see is them allowing dealers to post unlimited ads all in a row....there are multiple dealers who update their ads all at the same time so i have to scroll through 2 or 3 pages....sometimes 5 pages of just all their overpriced stuff, one after another. I could eliminate dealers from the search but i want to see dealer ads too...just not 100 at the same time from same dealer!
Every time I see multiple adds I keep
Scrolling. Don’t even bother looking what they are. 2 or three from a dealer I will read.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree. And its not fair for the odd farmer that's trying to sell a piece of equipment and 1 day later his ad is 4 pages down...

· Registered
35 Posts
also add farm properties in there hate scrolling through 5 pages of 3 acre of lots for hayburners to find out there is a section for sale 3 miles down the road. if i search farmland thats what i want. add are you not a robot in order to reveal phone numbers should reduce the robot scammers. wish agdealer and marketbook was a little easier for people to advertise since they have massive exposure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.