The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was shocked at the draper head as well. I was under the impression that the New Hollands and the Case Ih were more similar then what they looked.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Caseih run macdon drapers and new holland run honeybee.
green red yellow grey up here everyone runs honeybee you can't give away a macdon.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks about normal for a honeybee. You can avoid it, but I can cut 2mph faster than any auger header with mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

So, my big question I would like an answer to is...,
Since (Quad) tracks are now an option on the CIH combines, can a guy get them on a new CR combine too?

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
there giving macdon draper heads away??? cool let me buy a bunch so i can sell them...

here in this area southern il and well the immediate is all macdon.

really good heads and i doubt a auger head could out preform a draper...

sorry guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
send the truck! I know a few dealers in our area that would love to get the macdon's off the lots. I don't think the scrap iron dealers will even take them not enough metal in them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have yet to see a auger head out perform a honeybee in wheat . I would like to bet that steak dinner but its going to be hard to get our headers side by side.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Send there emails, I am willing to pick it up myself too, cant be fussy when its free. Any 30ft macdons with a TR adapter in the free bin?

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
It may be true! How on earth would someone who is actually dyslexic spell their condition???

I love my firefox (and this new google chrome). They tell me how to spell when I don't have a clue!

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Theres a 2000 macdon at triple O in Milk River if you want it, 9520. Its got a pickup and bat reel. But its my old header and I wouldn't recommend it...

Muddy, of course you would win. I'm sure you have a Lexion head, how could anything beat that!

Seems odd that any machine demoed in southern Alberta and Sask is demoed with a draper (even the 580R I demoed last year) when an auger head is the best bet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts