The Combine Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am going on Tuesday. There is a wild rumor here that they are not going to be picking until Thursday. Any one else hear that?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have driven by quite a few times in the last month. It is surprising how long they have had some of the temporary tents up. They have had equipment at some of the displays for 3 weeks now.

I don't have any insider info on their schedule, but I would not be surprised if they were going to delay some field demos. I will be interested to see how the chopping heads handle the green stalks.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why wait till thursday...i know its not perfect but cut a lil each day.

thats one of the coolest parts of the show....

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will be there I think on Wednesday. Wow can't wait to see that 9120. Then on Friday I get to go to Grand Island to watch my 7010 get made.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats a bunch of crap.....theyve had 2 freaking years or more to have corn ready to cutt in a weeks time..how hard is that????

also a 9120 on tracks would be the smartest thing theyve done in awhile at farm shows......i hope they do it!!!!!

that would kick @ss

·
Registered
301 Posts
LOL! The fields looked more like rice paddys this spring. I don't know how they got enough planted to do one day of demos. It wasn't just downtowns and river bottoms that flooded. While they were flooded the high ground was getting more rain... All of Iowa wasn't that bad, but there was.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got ya.... i think alot of the cornbealt was flooded.... and is still really going to be hurt thanks to weather....despite what the usda crop report says..

·
Registered
619 Posts
Won't make it but if someone who is could take some pictures of a new Case-IH tractor that might be shown there please take some and post here. I have heard it has some special paint scheme or something not sure but it has my curiosity up and I would like to see some pictures. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
should be a CVT puma , all six new combines , 16 row planter that doesn't swing around, and the new corn heads. We have two 3400's coming and have never seen one. FT

·
Registered
177 Posts
Don't forget the small Magnums. I think what farmertony means is the 12 and 16 row front fold planters, like the 1250 24 row. The 3400 series corn heads are very, very simular to an older series corn head. Cough1000cough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts