The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
If you know of any farming business websites could you link them please. I'm currently looking for ideas for our family farm/contracting business web page. Simpler the better. Have any of you used squarespace to set up a new website.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Gavin, you've probably seen this one R&C Gribble contract harvesting & http://harvestcalc.com/ Each have a different focus.

My advice - & it may not be worth much - is to really think about what you are wanting to broadcast, which main market (group(s) or organizations) you are intending to focus upon, or to tell your story too.
In my experience, web sites are just an online brochure - unless your selling something i.e. Ecommerce? If you're intending to tell your story - eg. inform the wider community of farm/food production processes - a page on FB might work better.
There's no right or wrong - if it works & does what you want it to do - keep at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.