The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FT and mrs FT are in moscow email doesn't work but is nice and cool and they've came a long ways in 20 yrs. any picts from FPS of 9120? hope mines together when I get home

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
From the road I saw a redbine on tracks out in the field demonstration area, but didn't go out there. Nothing was being harvested today (too green and it was raining this morning). Sorry, no close up shots from me.

-Lance

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just be glad yours wasn't there. That machine was a strokers/tire kickers magnet. I was standing there waiting to look at how the tracks were connected and some db was getting mad at the employees there because it was parked on the ride and drive lot...and he wanted to drive it. Anybody within 20 feet could tell he was about to cause a scene and the worst part about it was the other guy he was with was just standing there with a smirk on his face. I think there was a bet on if he could get them to let him drive it. Regardless he was really being rude to the factory reps.

Be picky farmer tony on who you let in the gate...

A steak a ride might be a good fee. At least then Don and yourself could keep betting steaks without Mrs. Farmertony telling the butcher to cut you off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts