The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Great chase, Northern Farmer! No CG there! Shame they went and ruined it with dub over engine sounds that didn't fit the application tho.

Landrover parking scene!

That's a riot but its not even the best part, its when he comes back the second time! Pulls the same **** hook roll but lands straight down on the roof. Flashes back to him in obvious pain proclaiming "like a glove" as a question. For the life of me I can't find it but my memory isn't letting me down!

·
Premium Member
8,109 Posts
Lynas you took my pick by posting the Land Rover parking scene, when he lands without touching anything and then whips the door open right into the fender of that other one is the funniest moment in movies...ha ha

If you want a good car chase check this one out, especially when they take the hills at 3:20 and the most ridiculous car chase footage at 4:10. Nice bit of camera work there!

·
Registered
84 Posts

Not sure if the link willing work but the scene from Planes Trains and Automobiles where they get pulled over in the burnt car always makes me laugh. From where they crash the window in the motel to singing blue moon of kentucky
You could put those two in an old three ton with the same dialog and it would all fit and still be hilarious

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
These are a few of my faves:

"He outta of armed himself if he was going to decorate his porch with my friend's body" from Unforgiven

Trouble With the Curve, final scene where Robert Patrick says "Jesus, he knows what's coming and he still can't hit it"

Moneyball - Brad Pitt teaching Jonah Hill to fire players

Tom Hanks meets Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Charlie Wilson's War. "This isn't going to release saran gas or something is it?" "I dunno, open it over there."

1 - 20 of 59 Posts