The Combine Forum banner

661 - 680 of 693 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
20 years ago already? Thanks for the reminder......... ugggh. I do have to say I really like the ffdp version. Been listening to it for some time now.

On a side note, Metallica has a new album with the san Francisco orchestra again. If anyone has heard it I would appreciate the post.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I was searching my mind for some long lost rifts this week and this one passed trough a couple of times. I finally found it again after remembering a bit of its lyrics. It’s a traditional country chording piece from a pair of stellar vocalists in their prime.

Marty Stuart & Travis Tritt;
This One’s Gona Hurt You (1992)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Does it count if the lights were off???
meh, who am I kidding. Lights make it more fun!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Good lyrics, Good Music! I love the old Fleetwood Mac as well and I like the Tusk rendition of The chain. It sure brings back memories - guess just getting old. It was pretty hard to beat the original theatrics of Lindsey Buckingham.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Here’s an oldie. It reminds me of trouble on each end of the old stomping ground. I like the shiny pants and the long haired brunette in this.

Clout; Substitute (1978) (South African)

And blonds are real fine too!

Liza Bronner - Duet with Cindy Alter (2011)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #680
A terrific version of Cortez the Killer, with superb lead guitar work from Warren Haynes of Allman Bros fame.

661 - 680 of 693 Posts