The Combine Forum banner

741 - 760 of 762 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Huh, did not know Airbourne was Aussie. They opened for Buck Cherry years ago in an small venue. Great show from both bands. Airbourne reminds me of that Canadian band AC/DC, oh wait are they Aussie too? Where is that pokey stick emoji thingamajig when you need it? And yes, I broke the knob going for 11. It was worth it!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Honeymoon in Vegas soundtrack is a good one. Gets played often enough here, Suspicious Minds with Dwight Yokam, Amy Grant on there too, Billy Joel, etc.

Blackberry Smoke mentioned David Lee Murphy so will throw this one in here:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Speaking of Aussie bands, I was a much younger man when I saw John Diesel at a club along with T'Pau. Was a sad day when my Johnny Diesel t-shirt had to be retired.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Excuse my lack of tech savvy but how do you post the clips like you guys are doing? I copy address bar on you tube song I want to post and paste but that doesn't do it.... Thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
When you paste it in the reply box do NOT select "paste as plain text". Use the regular paste that is above or below "paste as plain text " I think it is below, but I am not at a computer. Or just hit cntrl v.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It worked thanks! I haven't heard this song in ages but reminds me of old Cactus Drilling days throwing chain running pipe trying to beet other crews time hung over. Hahaha.

Still got all my fingers still!! Had a few close calls throwing chain and rolling pipe though. Good times...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Change of Genre for a bit... RIP Joe....

Heard John Deere sales and merch. sales went up 1000% after "John Deere Green"...Lol. Regret not seeing his free show a couple years ago..

741 - 760 of 762 Posts