The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat my head on the ground last night on my 2188 and shut the key off. And the post wont shut off with the key i had to unhook the battery. and reads an error code of hb0 and the header wont raise. The manual say the code is an open circuit. The other functions of the head work tilt etc. but the head wont raise. Where can i find a picture of the lift and lower header solinoids. If i could find them at least i could switch with the reel switch and finish corn. I need help please.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Had a similar problem on 2388. You might try to unhook the potentiometer on the side of the feederhouse. It will still show an error but it allowed me to run everything on manual until the parts came in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looked for shorts in electric system couldnt find any so I took the ignition switch apart and the error code hb0 disappeared. But when i shut the combine down tonight the code reappeared. So I cycled the ignition switch several times and the instrument panel finally went out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Swap header lift or reel lift relays with working ones. This error can occur from an open or short in the header relays. The relays will work most of the time but overnight seems to be when the problem usually occurs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts