The Combine Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Feeder house width? didn't really see it as an problem. Any wider any your just creating restrictions with flow into the rotors.

One major issue they had last year was in canola front feeder roller rpm too slow when running low rotor speed. Feeder drum runs at 70%? Of rotor rpm. At 600rpm rotor speed your front drum is doing a slower speed than the throat elevator chain which was bunching chewing belts and breaking tensioners. I haven't seen the update fix yet.

Are you still around Foxwell?
What’s your thoughts on it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Feeder chain is like 48" edge to edge 54" feeder drum 2x24" rotors. They obviously made it slightly narrower than the drum to stop bunching/wrapping on the ends.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yea nothing special works ok on 45ft. 620 rears allow a bit more max steering angle than 750s. They are 10t on the rear empty
You would think they could widen that rear axle out and turn it sharper. It still wouldn't be wider than the front.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I would think it would be the side load on the tracks that have them limit the turn radius .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yea rear axel is fully out on 620 so you loose a bit extra angle with 750s. They don't go out real far. Looked at offset dish rims but didn't want the warranty hassles.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I haven’t looked close at the ideal. When the s67 Gleaner came to the farm it was setup bad,couldnt make a turn with 40’ on headland. Set it like the r series and it turns on a dime. Huge difference. Can make the short side turn on 32’ stripper head without touching the steering stop.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is it just me or does this guy love the sound of his own voice?

never seen an Ideal up close yet but gee it looks like a lot of drives all over it
Is it just me or does this guy love the sound of his own voice?

never seen an Ideal up close yet but gee it looks like a lot of drives all over it
I don’t think I’ve seen LSWs as duels other than on the 747 Bud and I doubt they’ll last View attachment 161172 View attachment 161173
There are Guys here running LSW duals.
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

41 - 54 of 54 Posts