The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am wondering, if guys have heard some prices for 46-0-0, 11-52 and 28-0-0 lately.

46-0-0 seems to be here in the area of 470-500$ right now, delivery immediately.

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Bought 46-0-0 awhile back for $460 and 11-52 recently for $550/tonne. Had a chance to buy slightly less but didn't pull trigger at right time.

I can't imagine what spring might be like with basically zero fertilizer applied. I'll be quite happy to store mine at home. I think there is lots thinking about switching away from NH3 so that may affect prices/supply of dry/liquid???

·
Registered
891 Posts
N 475
P 595
S15 600
Basically take now pay now. Prices are flat for the most part. Will be pulling the trigger once my soil tests are finalized. Those prices are likely good till year end.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Be interesting to see the price variance region to region. Time to start asking. A fair bit of NH3 got put on here so I don't think either dry or NH3 will be real bad. The determining factor on supply will be the start date. Many are wet and will be starting later so it will be the later group that will be in the heat of hauling and supply shortages.

·
Registered
891 Posts
At the prices today how much should we spend on fert. World is FULL of wheat, canola .. we all know about that one. High quality durum they don’t want. Takes a lot of feed wheat to buy a ton of fert. Even if you have good quality its basically worthless. Every year it seems like it takes for bu/ac to pay the bill.
Talking with farmer he said he’s going half and half next year. He said the retailers can go f*** themselves with their overpriced inputs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts