The Combine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumors are running along about Fiat wanting to spin off or sell CNH. It is to finance the Chrysler takeover. Anyone else heard that.

·
Registered
560 Posts
that rumor has been around since long before Chrysler was in trouble.

Fiat didn't put any cash into the Chrysler deal, so I'm not sure why they would need to "finance" anything.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Back around '94 I remember my dad talking to the owner of an Agco/White/NH dealer who said Case IH was probably getting bought out and he said it looked like Agco was going to be the buy. Well that never got anywhere close to being true. And recently there were rumors of a CNH and Agco merger.....I don't know what it is but often enough it seems like Case IH is under speculation of being sold and/or bought out by someone.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Haddn't heard that one yet.

Maybe Deere would buy it, rename the company JDCNH. At least they wouldn't have to steal others ideas anymore...

I did hear the rumor that Fiat would shut down the Flexi-Coil plant in town and ship the airseeders, sprayers and headers else where to build Fiat cars here.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
ha.....shoot me now..

Also cnh needs to decide if they want to sell air seeders or not... they should just get out of the business after our experience last year.....with getting answers and just a price on a new drill...

then again were in Illinois so maybe that doesn't help....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is flexicoil still being made? was hoping my 1330 aircart had become a collectors item since we no longer have a dealer this side of Toronto. Caseih sure ruined a good company.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
New Holland bought Flexi-coil not Case IH so how did Case IH runin the company?

Jeff

New Holland and Case are owned byt the same company, FIAT.

·
Registered
139 Posts
New Holland and Case are owned byt the same company, FIAT.

I am perfectly aware of who owns Case IH, New Holland, Flexi-Coil, Kebelco, Case CE, New Holland CE so once again how did Case IH ruin Flexi-coil?

Jeff

·
Registered
528 Posts
............................no no no but if they joind they showul call it new international deere lol idk but put international instead of case because international was beast case was not till joined together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts