The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing an operators manual for the fieldstar 1 system in my 99 R62, anyone know where i can find one, and what about the pcmcia card, is there any other way to get info to my computer?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your dealer can either download it for ya, or order it for ya. About the cards, that Fieldstar 1 screen is very picky on the type of cards and card reader. Only way to get the info from the card to the computer is with the high dollar Omnidrive card reader.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks fsdan, i actually found my manual, it was in the back of the gleaner notebook with my corn head book. i was wandering about the card and if there might be an adapter PCMCIA card that would plug into my monitor, and i then insert a sd card in it that would be nearly too simple

·
Registered
40 Posts
Save your money on that. It won't work. It needs to to an Omnidrive card reader. High dollar unit. That Fieldstar display is picky about which cards it will read, the the card reader is extremely picky as well!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Where are you at Opeeman1?

I would sell my Omni Drive Card reader and 4 cards if you looking for good used 1's .

Worked good until we sold that combine last fall.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I bought a combine at an auction last summer that the fieldstar 1 monitor screen does not work ie. part of the screen stays blank while you can see the info on the other side. Cannot buy a fieldstar 1 monitor anymore so I would like to source a used one, however that is turning out to be more difficult than I thought. Does anybody have any suggestions on where to find one. Even wreckers here do not seem to be able to help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts