The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
I’ve been wondering when there would come a time when every plant besides pulses could fix their own N, what a break through this would be.
I think it will be years before it will enters Canada. Tests will have to be done which could take years.
Does it leave N behind for the following crop or just feed the one of that growing season?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Trying products like this has been the focus of my "R&D" budget on my farm, and I will definitely look at trying this product, though if $19 p/ac is the price, it's a little expensive comparatively speaking. For anybody wanting to experiment with N related microbes I would also suggest you look at Microp from Soiltech, and Bio Nectar from Texas Earth. I've seen very impressive results from these.

As for Zeeman's comment on Canadian registration I would agree 100%. I have a little first hand experience with trying to get a product into Canada and I will testify that Canada makes it nearly impossible for a small company to ever afford the testing and registration process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts