The Combine Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I was looking for a descriptive term for those conditions, yours will do.:)
Glad I run a LEXION. No re-thresher here, thanks to the APS HYBRID system and JETSTREAM cleaning. I did update my returns elevator with the new optimized transition head and haven't come close to plugging it in the two seasons since, not that I plugged that often before in tough green-stem beans or high weed pressure with a 40' platform. Last season I added the 1 1/8 deep-tooth bottom sieve and last season and it reduced returns even more. No slowing down, no plugging, steady-as-she-goes.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Glad I run a LEXION. No re-thresher here, thanks to the APS HYBRID system and JETSTREAM cleaning. I did update my returns elevator with the new optimized transition head and haven't come close to plugging it in the two seasons since, not that I plugged that often before in tough green-stem beans or high weed pressure with a 40' platform. Last season I added the 1 1/8 deep-tooth bottom sieve and last season and it reduced returns even more. No slowing down, no plugging, steady-as-she-goes.
If the closest dealer wasn't 200mi away I'd be on a lex like a fat kid on a cup cake!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.